Seattle Children's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Seattle Children's

2.8

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

It was very relaxed! Done over zoom because of COVID-19. It was more of a conversation than an interview, which meant that I never felt on edge. Overall, great experience and made me more excited about the job.

Research Technician I Interview

Interview

The PI emailed me an interview time via a Google calendar invite. During the interview, the PI asked straight forward questions about previous job experience, strengths, weaknesses, why I wanted to work at Seattle Children’s

Aquatic Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's.

Interview

One in-person interview, took around 45 minutes. Met with the pool manager and we just had a conversation about my prior work experience in and around pools. Very low pressure, they just want to make sure you know your stuff about aquatic environments.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with kids who have disabilities?   Answer Question

Student Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

A brief phone interview about scheduling, what the position entails, and my previous experience in research. I was then contacted for an in-person interview via email. After the in-person interview, I was contacted one week later and was given an offer letter

Research Scientist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was very informal. There was an hour conversation with the interviewer about my past work experiences and what the company has to offer for research resources. I talked with the people who work in the lab for about a half an hour. Overall, it was a very good experience and everyone seemed very friendly.

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's.

Interview

After what I thought was a pleasant/friendly yet professional phone interview, I never heard back. At all. The unprofessionalism is disheartening, especially since the interviewers were direct employees of the hospital, not outsourced headhunters. I interviewed with two people, one who would be the supervisor of this role. I'm confused as to why no one would even do me the courtesy of letting me know that I'm no longer being considered. I am taking this as a sign that it's probably best I didn't put myself under their "leadership." Also, mold was found in their operating rooms. Gross.

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got an email to set up a 15 min phone interview, they asked basic questions (maybe 3-5 at most) about experience and why I wanted to work for SCH. From there, about a week later I received a call from the lead tech and did an additional quick phone interview and scheduled an in person interview about another week later. Interviews are long and thorough so be prepared to be at the hospital for a few hours ( mine ran about 2 1/2 hours).

When I arrived at SCH I was welcomed by the lead tech and did a 1:1 interview with basic interview questions as well going through my resume and discussing experience (definitely glance over your resume and be familiar with what is on it, they may ask for examples from experiences listed on it). After a 1:1, I sat down with a panel, answered some situational questions and got to know them and what they love about working at SCH. Everyone was very friendly and the interview was laid back and comfortable. Following the panel interview, I was given a tour of the ORs, PACU, etc and then I concluded my interview back with the lead tech who described benefits, hospital polices, transportation benefits/bonuses, etc.
    I received an email the following week to proceed with references and was offered the position as soon as 4 references were completed.

Everyone was wonderful and very helpful! I do recommend giving yourself extra time to get there, parking can be difficult if it's a busy day, but other than that, I enjoyed my interview and process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a Dr or nurse contaminate the sterile field?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle difficult coworkers? Give an example of a time you had to resolve a conflict and what the end result was.   Answer Question
    • What do you consider to be your weakness and your strength?   Answer Question
    • What cases have you done?   Answer Question

Interview

I was contracted from another agency and filled out paper work there. Then went through HIPAA compliance training. After, I was contacted by Seattle Children's HR department via email to schedule time fill out other paperwork. I also received my id badge there. Overall, the process was very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Children's.

Interview

I spoke with the portfolio manager about previous research that I’ve done, and then a more in depth interview with the hiring manager. For the last step I had to give a 15 minute presentation over my research in front of a panel

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Children's (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

1. Phone Screen.- This was with HR to make sure that I had the right qualifications. Then they either recommended your resume to the hiring manager for in-person interview.
    2. Team Interview- Interviewing with 3 other PM and their hiring boss.
    3. Assignment.

Interview Questions

• What type of animal would you consider yourself and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.