Seetec Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seetec

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Bristol, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Waited several weeks to hear back from Seetec after my application but did get offered an interview after 4 weeks. I thought the interview went well but was not offered a position. I was totally unimpressed with my rejection email which says in the email subject Not Successful At Interview - what a rude way to be told by putting it in the email title line !!

Seetec

Application

I interviewed at Seetec

Interview

Difficult interview process - They took a long time to give feedback. I applied for a role with them and to be fair the interview process was a pleasant experience but it just took some time for feedback . No Offer.

Interview Questions
  • This is not applicable to the process
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Bristol, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Role play plus competency based questions No screening phone call- straight to interview with two people Role play was 10 minutes, followed by a series of competency based questions Took two weeks to get back to me

Interview Questions
  • Name a time in which you have problem solved

Seetec

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seetec

Interview

Very professional but interviewers made me feel at ease and were friendly. Over video call because of covid but was still very professional. Well organised. Competency based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seetec (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

very professional, I was made to feel comfortable. the process via Skype was easy to use and it didn't feel awkward. the interview lasted approx 1 hour, it involved a 10 minute role play, followed by 6 interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • discuss a challenging moment in a previous role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton Coldfield, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Sutton Coldfield, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Role play with someone who is out of work because of covid. I had to work out what support I could offer. And send my plan via email. Five set questions then my questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Bristol, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. Spent 2 days preparing for the interview and the role play. For the role play you have to conduct a welcome meeting and talk about a programme.Could not find information of the programme on website to prepareand familiarise myself with it. Emailed and rang Seetec 3 times for advice and guidence to where I can find this information but they never rang me back even though they said they would. So read up on the company and the other programs they run just in case. At interview role play I was not asked if I knew about the scheme or anything had to go straight into it so tried the best I could but quickly realised that all the prep I did on seetec and the programs I had been able to research was pointless. It made me look like I had not done my research even though I did just not on this program which I could find no information on. During the role play the second interviewer kept sighing and shaking her head which was soo rude and made me feel so rubbish and all round awful. The questions were OK but during this they seemed to rush through the questions which made me feel rushed. Also when I mentioned that I was a graduate and explaing my voluntary work the seconed interview again sighed really loudly and they both raised eyebrows making me doubt my skill set. Honestly never felt so upset and awful after an interview before.. I worked so hard doing preparation yet the communication beforehand and the actual interview was awful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you were involved in delivering quality care to quality standards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seetec (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2020

Interview

The 1st round interview was over the phone . 2nd round interview was in front if a panel. Competency based interview with presentation and general questions. Panel of 2. Well organised

Interview Questions
  • Describe your previous experience . How is it relevant to current role

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seetec (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Interview was 1 hour long, one to one with business manager. Questions were based on previous experience and knowledge of challenges and supports for LT unemployed. Basic once you have done your preparation and know what type of a role you are getting into.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bruchsal

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Seetec (Bruchsal) in Jun 2017

Interview

Anwesende: Abteilungsleiter, Personalreferentin (teils), Entwickler (teils) 1. Vorstellung des Unternehmens durch HR 2. Allgemeine Personalerfragen durch HR 3. Selbstdarstellung durch Bewerber 4. Dialog entlang des Lebenslaufs 5. Fachprüfung in Anwesenheit eines Teammitglieds Insgesamt herrschte eine sehr freundliche Atmosphäre. Anfangs wurde der Ablauf des Gesprächs geschildert.

Interview Questions
  • Was erwarten Sie von Ihrem Arbeitgeber?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews