Seetec Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seetec Interview Questions

Interviews at Seetec

2.5

Employment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seetec.

Interview

Very professional but interviewers made me feel at ease and were friendly. Over video call because of covid but was still very professional. Well organised. Competency based questions.

Employment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seetec (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

very professional, I was made to feel comfortable. the process via Skype was easy to use and it didn't feel awkward. the interview lasted approx 1 hour, it involved a 10 minute role play, followed by 6 interview questions.

Interview Questions

• discuss a challenging moment in a previous role.   1 Answer

Employment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Role play with someone who is out of work because of covid. I had to work out what support I could offer. And send my plan via email.

Five set questions then my questions

Assistant Employment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2020.

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. Spent 2 days preparing for the interview and the role play. For the role play you have to conduct a welcome meeting and talk about a programme.Could not find information of the programme on website to prepareand familiarise myself with it. Emailed and rang Seetec 3 times for advice and guidence to where I can find this information but they never rang me back even though they said they would. So read up on the company and the other programs they run just in case.

At interview role play I was not asked if I knew about the scheme or anything had to go straight into it so tried the best I could but quickly realised that all the prep I did on seetec and the programs I had been able to research was pointless. It made me look like I had not done my research even though I did just not on this program which I could find no information on. During the role play the second interviewer kept sighing and shaking her head which was soo rude and made me feel so rubbish and all round awful.

The questions were OK but during this they seemed to rush through the questions which made me feel rushed. Also when I mentioned that I was a graduate and explaing my voluntary work the seconed interview again sighed really loudly and they both raised eyebrows making me doubt my skill set.
    Honestly never felt so upset and awful after an interview before.. I worked so hard doing preparation yet the communication beforehand and the actual interview was awful.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were involved in delivering quality care to quality standards   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seetec (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2020.

Interview

The 1st round interview was over the phone .
    2nd round interview was in front if a panel. Competency based interview with presentation and general questions. Panel of 2. Well organised

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience . How is it relevant to current role   1 Answer

Employment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seetec (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Interview was 1 hour long, one to one with business manager. Questions were based on previous experience and knowledge of challenges and supports for LT unemployed. Basic once you have done your preparation and know what type of a role you are getting into.

Employment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wisbech, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Wisbech, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I arrived and all the staff were eating Burger King in the reception area, it stunk.

Once they finished their lunch I was invited into the 'interview room'. I was asked a series of competency based questions. One of the interviewers had food stains from her lunch down her top and she was still drinking from her Burger King cup. The interviewers weren't interested or engaging, I guess with full bellies they must have been suffering afternoon lag. When the interview finished, I left the office but had to push my way through two of their staff having a cigarette in the doorway.

I have attended several interviews of late and I've learned that professionalism is dead.

I waited 3 weeks for an outcome but no contact was made. I finally phoned them to be told, you're application was unsuccessful. Thank goodness because these people are Mickey Mouse.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec in October 2016.

Interview

3 interviews with 2 different people. 2 phone and 1 in person. The face to face interview was more like a chat over a beer. The phone interview was because this person couldn't make it but clearly didn't trust the person who did the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was asked which I didn't expect. But I had to ask if they wanted to see proof of my qualifications and identity.   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

A brief phone call, an initial screening interview, a competency based interview by phone, a final visit for a document check. This took quite a few weeks, and none of it was difficult, but there was no indication of how things were going, how many stages there were or what was next. If you are already working, as I was, then this can become difficult to keep finding time to disappear for short interviews.

Employability Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seetec (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

It is a whole day interview with several activities and if you fail an activity you are asked to leave. So it started with a group interview then went on to a role play with a difficult customer and then to 2 interviews, one competency based and another straight forward.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.