Seetec Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seetec

Seetec

Application

I interviewed at Seetec

Interview

Teams interview, competency based with two interviewers. Very friendly and put me at ease with a response and feedback quickly. Lots of time to ask my own questions at the end with honest answers

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you drove performance in a team
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Bristol, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Waited several weeks to hear back from Seetec after my application but did get offered an interview after 4 weeks. I thought the interview went well but was not offered a position. I was totally unimpressed with my rejection email which says in the email subject Not Successful At Interview - what a rude way to be told by putting it in the email title line !!

Seetec

Application

I interviewed at Seetec

Interview

Difficult interview process - They took a long time to give feedback. I applied for a role with them and to be fair the interview process was a pleasant experience but it just took some time for feedback . No Offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seetec (Bristol, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was very long and detailed what is understandable due to the nature and place of the work - the police station or other premises. It wasn't easy, as there was a lot of questions that were related to your past experiences or 'what if' imagine if etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Bristol, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Role play plus competency based questions No screening phone call- straight to interview with two people Role play was 10 minutes, followed by a series of competency based questions Took two weeks to get back to me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seetec

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seetec

Interview

Very professional but interviewers made me feel at ease and were friendly. Over video call because of covid but was still very professional. Well organised. Competency based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seetec (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

very professional, I was made to feel comfortable. the process via Skype was easy to use and it didn't feel awkward. the interview lasted approx 1 hour, it involved a 10 minute role play, followed by 6 interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton Coldfield, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Sutton Coldfield, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Role play with someone who is out of work because of covid. I had to work out what support I could offer. And send my plan via email. Five set questions then my questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seetec (Bristol, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. Spent 2 days preparing for the interview and the role play. For the role play you have to conduct a welcome meeting and talk about a programme.Could not find information of the programme on website to prepareand familiarise myself with it. Emailed and rang Seetec 3 times for advice and guidence to where I can find this information but they never rang me back even though they said they would. So read up on the company and the other programs they run just in case. At interview role play I was not asked if I knew about the scheme or anything had to go straight into it so tried the best I could but quickly realised that all the prep I did on seetec and the programs I had been able to research was pointless. It made me look like I had not done my research even though I did just not on this program which I could find no information on. During the role play the second interviewer kept sighing and shaking her head which was soo rude and made me feel so rubbish and all round awful. The questions were OK but during this they seemed to rush through the questions which made me feel rushed. Also when I mentioned that I was a graduate and explaing my voluntary work the seconed interview again sighed really loudly and they both raised eyebrows making me doubt my skill set. Honestly never felt so upset and awful after an interview before.. I worked so hard doing preparation yet the communication beforehand and the actual interview was awful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you were involved in delivering quality care to quality standards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seetec (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2020

Interview

The 1st round interview was over the phone . 2nd round interview was in front if a panel. Competency based interview with presentation and general questions. Panel of 2. Well organised

Interview Questions
  • Describe your previous experience . How is it relevant to current role
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews