Self Opportunity Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Self Opportunity Interview Questions

Interviews at Self Opportunity

2.4

Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knox City, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Knox City, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is one of the most critical elements of an organization. The onboarding processes are intense in the initial phase of the hire; however, should extend throughout the initial 12 months of employment.

Of course, hiring is different that that of ongoing education, training and evaluation/professional development.

Interview Questions

• What is a negative comment noted on your last evaluation.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was quick. The boss was nice and there wasn't a lot of questions ask . I was given my job description that day and started the next . I was given a few test it over the position I applied for. The test were easy . after that I watched some films about the company and the job I would be doing. All and all it was a really good interview . the boss was very help in the process . he answers every question I had . and explained everything to me .

Interview Questions

• If I knew how to do accounting and bookkeeping and payroll   1 Answer

Floater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed at a nearby regional office with an HR Manager who conducts initial interviews. Began by filling out a number of forms and a job application, followed by an interview in the persons office. Typical questions were asked about my previous employment and my resume. The interview itself lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How flexible can you be on hours   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

There were two interviews after the initial phone interview

Interview Questions

• what was your most challenging situation in your career and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation as it was a take it or leave it scenario

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Self Opportunity.

Interview

Had 3 interviews, within 2 weeks. Very strict dress code. Sounded very nice and was really excited.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was 3 phased, 1 screening phone call, 2 interview with management, 3 interview with business partners.

Freelance Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, CT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Newtown, CT (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Had initial meeting with prospective clients, wanted to know if we were on the same page: design wise, and cost of finished project.

Interview Questions

• Why should I use you as my designer, and not someone else? What can you tell me about yourself or your design methods that separate you from other designers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Amount I was asking for, I showed my confidence in my work.

Private Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Orange Park, FL (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online at Care.com website. Received a message to make appointment for Interview, Went to interview at clients home where services are rendered. Explained my services in detail, which included pet care, experience, desired salary, vacations, holidays, time off, Wanted my references and background reports. Also stayed a bit to meet clients and their daily routine. Hired me the next day and started with the week..

Interview Questions

• References and experience, hours, pay, qualifications, and safe driving record. Wanted to make sure I was pet friendly with one of her dogs as he could be aggressive at times.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

It went well and I had to meet with many people from out of town. The first interview went a little silly since a giant pile of snow fell off the 2nd floor roof of the hotel and landed smack on my head! It got my suit, computer and all of the copies of my resume wet. I looked like a fool but I was able to keep it together. I did get an offer in the end.

Interview Questions

• Yikes....I got the sell me the invisible pen question.   1 Answer

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was privately contacted to choose colors, texture and room layout. I was referred by another client about a entire bedroom makeover. Including colors, furniture and accents. We met at clients home discussed our mutual friend and how much they loved the work that I do. we moved to the room, went over the feel and use of the room. Colors and furniture were discussed as i moved around the home and got more of a feeling of what style the client admired. After a few more conversations and estimates i was hired for the renovation of the room/.

Interview Questions

• what of my experience and photos   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.