Sense Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sense

Sense

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sense

Interview

Went through the whole hiring process, including the virtual onsite. Thought things went well, spoke to 5-6 people. Lengthy interview times, but I learned the company is all about growing perhaps at a high cost. Alas, I was ghosted, no follow up or even a rejection. In hindsight, probably for the best.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experience.
    Answer Question

Sense

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sense in Feb 2022

Interview

Quick and straight-to-the-point interview with no time-consuming screening rounds. HR was proactive and updated without unnecessary delays. The interviewer was engaging and asked meaningful questions. All in all, it was one of the better experiences when it came to interviewing processes out there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Sense

Join the conversation on

Tech India

82.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Sense~2185972
Join the conversation on

Sense

Application

I interviewed at Sense

Interview

Behavioral based interviews, "tell me about a time when", generally a presentation is also required or an analytical review. Multiple interviews conducted throughout the day, with multiple individuals throughout the dept.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sense

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sense in Oct 2021

Interview

Applied via employee referral. There were 3 rounds: 2 technical rounds and one HR/Culture round. The first technical round was an exploratory call to discuss projects and past experience. The second technical round involved live coding the solution of an easy DSA question.

Interview Questions
  • - Docker internals. - Kubernetes concepts. - DSA question on strings.

Sense

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sense in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a very streamlined, organized, and easy interviewing process. I went from the initial interview to offer in a very short amount of time. I felt that I had a good understanding of the role, the company, and the offer by the time the process was complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sense

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sense in Jun 2021

Interview

One of the worst interview experiences I had, they have no online platform for online rounds and interviews. you have to write the code in doc and send an email the code, even their solution is wrong they won't listen and blindly run the code you sent and check if it is matching their output. In the first coding, the round interviewer gave a question and asked me to code and send him code over email. And in the second round, i was asked to debug the python code and use DP to optimize the solution, which i also completed.

Interview Questions
  • Keyboard Transformation-related question, have to output a new paragraph using a new keyboard layout.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Sense (Bangalore)

Interview

Moves very fast. The communication is top notch. Very big emphasis on culture fit. The company wants people who want to grow as they grow. Interviews were on video and short/ to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sense (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

1. really nice structure to access people's skill 2. Very good feedback process. Liked the communication with HR Overall an amazing experience with amazing set of people working to solve a problem not been solved end to end by any company.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Data structures round: A standard problem on swapping. 2. System Design: The discussion went really well, A lot of things were discussed on the low level details of the solutions and tradeoff in case we go with this approach 3. Debugging: Basic problem where we have to improve the performance of the code. 4. Higher management: A problem on data structures along with the project work. Went really good. Company seems to be very good in terms of process and structure. Very good upper management. Really recommend this company to others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sense (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

I was approached on Linkedin for an introductory call to get an idea about the product and available roles. After this call, the recruiting team started off the interview process. There were 4 rounds: 1) Data Structures and Algorithms (Coding round) - This was a more like a pair programming round. I was provided a real-world like problem and not a standard leetcode style problem.. I could use my own IDE and any relevant tools that I use in my day-to-day development. Overall a pretty solid way to conduct a coding interview. 2) Debugging and Troubleshooting Round - This round was on coderpad where I had to debug an issue in a piece of code and then optimise the overall performance of that code. Fairly standard 45 mins interview! 3) System Design Round - This was a standard system design round where I was asked to design a particular component of Sense itself. I was able to provide multiple approaches with tradeoffs for almost everything. I personally felt that I performed best in this round. 4) Cultural Round - This was a value fit round with the CTO where I was asked some non-technical questions on my work. Later, an additional call was scheduled with the MD for India office. In this call, we had a deep dive on my projects at my current org and some value-fit questions. I was finally offered a Senior Software Engineer role at Sense. The turnaround time from recruiting team was quick. The overall process was very smooth. The entire process felt more like a conversation than an interview and I thoroughly enjoyed the process. All interviewers were very helpful and did their best to educate me more about Sense and the overall company culture. I liked the company and I was looking forward to accept the final offer but had to decline it for personal reasons.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Sense (Bangalore)

Interview

The interview process was quick, friendly & informative. I was given the opportunity to speak with multiple leaders to get a good understanding of the culture & expectations. Follow-up on next steps was prompt & educational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews