ServiceNow Account Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ServiceNow Account Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ServiceNow

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring manager to provide times for a phone screen. At the end of the phone screen, I was asked to come in for a formal in-person interview. Once I followed up after the interview they called to tell me I go the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal career path?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ServiceNow

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Waltham, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 months, but this was due to them having multiple interviewing dates and I was only available for the last one.
    Very nice and professional managers. 1 phone interview and then one interview in the Waltham office with 3 managers. Very conversational interviews that went smoothly with their lists of interview questions. Each manager provided a very clear description of the layout of the sales teams and every move available with time in the company.
    The manager from the initial phone interview was available and willing to discuss anything throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? Why ServiceNow? What was the hardest thing you have had to learn? What do you bring to the table? Pretty average interview questions overall.   Answer Question

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

3 interviews with a fantastic Staff, they asked specific questions on why I would like to be here and how I can contribute to the company. Why do I see my self there? It was an overall good process.

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

Had a brief 7 minute interview which basically consisted of the interviewer telling me all my answers gave him red flags and saying I don’t have the experience necessary. If I didn’t have the right experience then I shouldn’t have been given an interview that seemed like the only reason for it was to put me down. Worst interview experience I’ve ever had.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.