Shakespeare Martineau Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Shakespeare Martineau Interview Questions

Interviews at Shakespeare Martineau

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shakespeare Martineau (Nottingham, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Informal chat for first interview and then quickly provided feedback and a brief for the second interview. Second interview required a formal presentation to person who would be my line manager, the CEO and a solicitor. They were very quick in providing me an offer on the same day as second interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Shakespeare Martineau (Leicester, England (UK)).

Interview

Very brief and informal. Was made to feel very comfortable. Was two senior persons and myself in a meeting room.. all they did was read through my CV quite thoroughly! Make sure you don’t lie on it lol.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?
      Do you have any questions?
      What volunteer work have you done?   Answer Question

Trainee Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shakespeare Martineau (Leicester, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

The first interview was an assessment centre. We had to participate in a group activity in which we had to make budget cuts to an imaginary car company, a written test of the areas the firm was excelling in and failing, and a presentation on our suitability to turn firm. A few weeks after that was the main interview, which last 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would I attract clients in today’s legal market.   1 Answer

First Notification Claims Handler Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shakespeare Martineau in July 2019.

Interview

An hour long interview with competency questions and a surprise assessment.

It’s been over 3 weeks and not a single response.. it’s frustrating that candidates go through a lot to get a interview and the firm cannot even respond.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Shakespeare Martineau (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Had two interviews - the first with two members of staff on the department, and the second with the head of the department. The first interview was very positive, however in the second interview it was evident that the head of the department was uninterested. After the second interview, I received no further communications - not even an email to say that they had decided to go with another candidate.

- Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shakespeare Martineau.

Interview

Very unprofessional with a lack of any procedure and formality. I was called back multiple times to meet with various people- the role seemed undefined and this was telling during the interview process as they couldn't answer a few of my questions about the role and expectations.

Trainee Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shakespeare Martineau (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Application Form with standard questions about why you want to work for the firm, what you have to offer etc, followed by an assessment centre (case study - commercial topic), group presentation following on from case study, debate and lunch with current trainees) and final interview with two partners

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.