Sharaf Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharaf

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sharaf (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was 2 interview rounds. One was with the general manager where he asked me about my background. and other was with the line manager where i was told to ppresent a case.

Salesman Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sharaf.

Interview

The initial interview started with a test regarding the knowledge of technology. It was a standardised test. The next interview was then conducted by the Team in-charge of that particular area and the HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   2 Answers
    • Where are you from? Your nationality   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between personal computer and a computer that is used in companies?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sharaf (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2013.

Interview

Normal questions like introduce yourself and years of experience. Also there was an aptitude test. But a lot of people were called for a single interview making it a very lengthy process. Staffs were nice but not very helpful. They should make the the process more pleasant for the candidates.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sharaf (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Years of experience and what is your best technique?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sharaf in August 2011.

Interview

i was told by a friend about the vacancies of the company in my country (pakistan) he told me that they held interviews in a office by a requirment company. I got the access to the company and was taken the interview. After 3 interviews i was successfully sellected for this job. After selection i have to send the documentation as passport and original documents copy to the company for the offer letter. Within 3 months after the interview i was sent a ticket and the visa for UAE.

Interview Questions

• When they asked me about the pannels that a plasma tv have how many pannles in itself that was very difficult for me   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sharaf (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed for software developer role contacted through linkedin. There were 3 rounds, One was technical but not in detail, Second was in detail with 2 interviewers, Third round involved 3 interviewers with some case study presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study question like a company implementing Erp specific data   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sharaf (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2015.

Interview

There are some Aptitude tests carried out and questionnaires are used and to be filled during the interview. Time keeping is a must to avail answers to all questions for better chances

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.