Sharda University Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharda University

Sharda University

Application

I interviewed at Sharda University

Interview

video call interview lasted for 1 hour it was conducted by three reputed personalities in the panel. the interview consisted of non technical session and a technical session. the technical session was carried out by a professor in the relevant subject.

Interview Questions
  • technical interview about the subjects you are good at
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sharda University (Greater Noida) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interviewer was very humble and good. She was asking very relevant questions. Also offered me coffee and biscuits. She was very aware of the subject. I was selected but offered less salary, so i declined the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sharda University (Greater Noida) in Oct 2016

Interview

it was ok not very tough depends on the panel completely. it was an ok experience. the questions were not very technical based but were general in nature. the process was simple. it was one on one interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sharda University (New Delhi) in Mar 2015

Interview

I applied by sending my CV. Three weeks later I received a mail inviting me to a Skype interview. During the interview I was examined by a panel and presented a presentation in my area of studies. I was also asked to describe my previous educational experience and my qualification. I was also asked to relate any industry oriented experience. Then selection was based on qualifications

Interview Questions
  • international teaching experience in AACSB accredited institutions

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharda University (Greater Noida)

Interview

it simple and so easy

Sharda University

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharda University in Jun 2010

Interview

Mostly through referral. Interview questions will be very easy and relating to the candidate's education background. Can apply on-line however mostly through consultancy the candidates are hired. Non-Teaching staffs and technicians are not taken any proper interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed