Shipmnts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shipmnts

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shipmnts (Ahmedabad) in April 2017.

Interview

Shipmnts visited our college and the first round was a coding round after which around 10-11 candidates were shortlisted for technical interviews.
    The main skill they look for is a sound knowledge of data structures. The questions asked during the interview were of moderate to hard difficulty levels. The interviewers were quite friendly. I could answer all the questions although with higher time/space complexities which led to my rejection. In fact all shortlisted candidates were eventually rejected.
    Although, my interviewer liked that I mentioned my development experience and asked me to share the links of my projects with him on his email post the interview and also reverted when I sent him the links.
    Overall they need best people in their team but the interview experience was pleasant. Looking forward to interviewing again for FTE.

Interview Questions

Interview

Had a lot of meetings with karan. Ended up getting amazed by the complexity of the problem Shipmnts is trying to solve. Trying to find out the solutions possible to the industry which is currently untapped and unorganised.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.