Siemens Healthineers Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 337 of over 337 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens Healthineers

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Boston, MA)

Interview

The process was efficient. My work was excellent and I presented everything well and with confidence. The fact that I had traditional skills too, pinched it. There was no question I was the "one."

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of smart design
    1 Answer

Siemens Healthineers

Application

I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers

Interview

It was an in person on site interview with key cross functional leaders. Started with human resource, Sr managers, VP of engineering, hiring manager, quality team members. It was a mix of general high level and deep dive queries. All in all fulfilling.

Interview Questions
  • Walk us through a challenging project management experience in a global cross functional setup.

Siemens Healthineers

Application

I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers

Interview

Straight technical interview with questions on the background of your previous work and education of bachelor's. They will ask about yourself and the difficulties u faced in the previous job and how did u tackle the problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Siemens Healthineers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers

Interview

An online video recording option has been given to us. I have to submit the video recording in the next 5 working days. What do you know about Seimens? 2 mins Which excites you to work with Seimens?

Interview Questions
  • Introduce Yourself- 30 seconds What Skills do you bring in Seimens? 2 mins Tell me something that you haven't shared yet! 2 mins What do you know about Seimens? 2 mins Which excites you to work with Seimens?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Buenos Aires) in Apr 2021

Interview

Comunicación efectiva, rápido y en búsqueda de una persona con habilidades para la posición. La comunicación fue muy trasparente y sincera. Seguros de lo que necesitaban. Expectativas claras. Me fui con una excelente sensación y tranquilidad de todo lo que habíamos conversado

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Siemens Healthineers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers

Interview

2 rounds of virtual interviews that were both behavioral focused. First round had 8 interviewers and the second round had 2. Typical behavioral type questions going over resume and experiences. Received an offer and countered for slightly higher compensation - offer was immediately rescinded. HR and hiring manager were trying to lock me into a set salary (through text messaging which was odd) before providing any information on benefits. This led to an unpleasant experience, but a blessing in disguise for all the red flags I missed earlier.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

1. ca. 3 Tagen nach der Online Bewerbung kam ein Anruf, kurze Vorstellung des Jobs, und Fragen zu meiner Person. Entscheidung, ob ich in die 2. runde komme. 2. Präsentation über gegebene Studie, mit einer Woche Vorbereitungszeit. 3. Absage nach 1 Woche

Interview Questions
  • Vorstellung der Studie, diesbezüglich ein paar Fragen, zusätzlich Fragen zum Werdegang, Gespräch Ende. Nette Atmosphäre.

Siemens Healthineers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers

Interview

Interviewer was looking for core basic knowledge for technology. Two technical interview and one human resources round. Depending upon the first technical round it can go for one round as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Siemens Healthineers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers

Interview

Informal, interviewer asked about my experience and asked me to talk about myself. Explained the position offered, the benefits and refered some techinal questions. It was all on a phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Siemens Healthineers

Application

I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers

Interview

Fairly simple, mostly HR related questions with some critical thinking questions to test you ability to think on your feet. Would recommend for new to field individuals looking for work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 337 Interviews