Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Siemens

1,964 Interview Reviews

2.9

Process Control Engineer Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an HR manager via email. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, I was invited for on-site interview. Process took about a month.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and straight forward. One phone interview followed up with an in person interview. The overall interview process was not too daunting. The initial phone interview was quick, less than 30 minutes. The in-person meeting was a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about process? Why do you want to be in sales?   1 Answer

IT Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Interviewer was really nice but the interview was total chaos. Spent 45 minutes discussing the interviewer's prescription for eyeglasses, college aspirations of his children, etc. In the end it was "we'll let you know next week", which was several weeks ago. That particular lack of communication/follow-through is why I rated the interview as a negative.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Terrible interview to move from current position within the Company. The hiring manager was worst than my current manager. Given how bad Siemens Energy is doing, I have considered looking for opportunities out of Siemens.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your department?   1 Answer

Engineer-In-Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter that asked the general resume questions, how you do in teams during conflict or if they're late on an assignment, and how do you see yourself growing with Siemens.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Long and intense, questions were common interview questions. Good luck. Be calm and yourself. Confidence is key in an interview you attend. Look forward to hearing from them ant day now.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself growing with our company?   3 Answers

International Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and they did a good job of answering any questions I had about the position and the company in general. Make sure you know how to explain technical concepts in the courses you have taken/from other work experiences.

Interview Questions

• They asked a riddle at the end of the interview to better get a sense for my problem solving skills and thought process.   Answer Question

Technical Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in February 2020.

Interview

First, There's a web interview that you will need to answer 10 questions that it will ask you. you can redo the questions as many times as you like, keeping your answers no more than 3 mins long. If all good, They will have you come in for a 1.5 hours interview(30 mins presentation and 1-hour actual interview). Your presentation is for them to see how good you teach others.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions and will ask you questions on teaching. For example, they will ask you what is the most difficult thing for you on teaching and what do you do in case someone is on his/her cellphone during your lecture.   Answer Question

Interview

just had one round of interview, went really good and most question were situational based. So i had to put my technical answers in the situation questions. Manager was just seeing if i know all i have put in resume and assessed my knowledge in SAP and tickets resolution.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest decision you had to make ?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Cypress, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

After submitting an application online, there was a phone screening interview with someone from HR, which took around 20 mins, where they asked general questions, just basically probing to see if I meet the minimum qualifications listed in the job description. A week later I had on Onsite interview with two project managers at the location. The asked situational questions, questions about my resume and experiences, and finally a small coding question at the end.

Interview Questions

• Coding Question: Write a function that reveres a string, using a double pointer.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.