Silverline Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Silverline Interview Questions

Interviews at Silverline

3.3

Senior PM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Silverline.

Interview

It was an easy short interview, except one of the controllers of the entities was hard to get along with. Kind of need to fake it in the beginning and just get them all to like you!

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience, how long have you been doing this?   Answer Question

Salesforce Solution Architect Interview

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter a few times that let me know they would be scheduling a follow up interview. I didn't get an interview invitation so I reached out and was told it would be scheduled soon. I still never heard from them and my future emails were ignored after that.

It felt very unprofessional to be ignored after being told something would be scheduled. If the position was filled or I was not qualified, I wish they had just said so. I was clearing my calendar to make sure I had time and preparing for an interview for no reason.

Salesforce Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverline (Hudson, MA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview and made an appointment to speak with an HR person who was going to call me. I never received a call or response from several follow-up emails.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Process took less than two weeks. Phone screen with the recruiter he was very nice and detailed about the job, at the end of our call he mentioned he will endorse me to the hiring manager. Phone Interview with the Controller, she was very smart and nice, and provided me more detail about the role and expectations. Talent Coordinator reached out and scheduled me for an onsite interview with Finance Associate and CFO. They were both amazing and thought it was a great conversation. They offered me the job and I gladly accepted it! Overall it was a positive experience!

Interview Questions

• What do you think is your greatest achievement in your career?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline in May 2019.

Interview

It was a very thorough and intense interview process. You really have to want the job, but it's absolutely worth the effort. From the first email all the way to the job offer, the HR team at Silverline communicated incredibly well. I always knew where I stood in the interview process, and everything moved at a consistently fast pace.

I had three phone interviews - one with the recruiter, one with the person what would be my boss, and then that person's supervisor. I was then invited to a Super Day at the NYC office. They purchased the plane ticket and hotel room, although there ended up being some issues with the hotel. They resolved the issues and worked with me to get reimbursed.

The super day consisted of breakfast, two additional interviews, lunch with previous academy students, a presentation on Salesforce, a project case study, and a writing sample. Again, you had to really work hard to prepare well, but it was worth it.

I heard back the next day that I was offered a position.

Everyone was very friendly throughout the whole process.

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

5 rounds

1 phonescreen
    1 personality/soft phone interview
    1 screen-sharing technical interview
    1 review of a past technical project on which you worked
    1 full day on-site technical and meetings with HR and Developers.

Overall, average, just prepare by doing some average coding questions. Map out the pseudo-code no matter how confident you are. They'll like that and often try to help you implement without you even pausing or asking. They're looking for how you think not what you write.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a string in your preferred language   1 Answer
    • Re-order the words in a given string in order of length   Answer Question
    • Re-order the words in a given string in alphabetical order   Answer Question
    • How would you organize Twitter's database? What tables would you use and what keys/references therein?   Answer Question
    • Write a function that generates the nth entry in the Fibonacci sequence.   Answer Question

Senior Developer/Associate Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I began the process with a call from an HR recruiter who stuck with me through the entire process, checking in regularly and providing me with insight, feedback, and answering any questions I had relating to the organization and the position.

First, 1:1 phone interviews were scheduled with two members of senior and leadership staff. These interviews were a mix of technical and employment history discussion in nature. Both individuals were pleasant and easy to talk to.

To wrap up the interview process a trip to NYC was scheduled, with interviews spanning an afternoon with approximately 5-6 members of the development and architecture team. Many of these interviews were also employment history and technical in nature. There was a coding exercise at the end to validate and gauge level of Salesforce programmatic knowledge, which could be considered tricky by some who haven't been developing on the Salesforce platform very long.

It was helpful to see the office and how the team interacted. It is apparent up front that they take a lot of pride in making their workspace comfortable and accommodating for the team. Each member of the team that I sat down with was a pleasure to talk with.

Interview Questions

• In the upcoming Salesforce release, what features stand out to you as a technology you find interesting and why?   Answer Question

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline.

Interview

Went through multiple phone interviews, starting with recruiter and then other consultants and an executive. The interview with one of their consultants was scheduled for one hour but it ended up going over two hours - with no mention of the time running over or checking to see if I had more time available.

Moved on to an onsite interview. Hotel and flight were paid for by company but all other expenses (food, parking, transportation, etc) were paid out of pocket with no reimbursement from company. Onsite interview consisted of 3 hours of 30 minute interviews with various people at the company. It also included a coding exercise that I was not made aware of beforehand. Also included an extra interview I was not made aware of beforehand. The last interviewer was visibly upset when my interview could not run long because I needed to leave to catch my flight home. Company followed up and expressed interest in proceeding with an offer but they would not present a formal offer until I committed to agreeing to join them.

Overall a very uneasy interview process.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and thorough by design. Silverline wants to hire the right people for their company. I had 4-5 phone interviews + a "superday" which consisted of on-site all-day interviews(individuals & panels) and some assessment-type activities.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions - make sure you can back up the claims on your resume   Answer Question

Senior Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (Remote, OR (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the Talent recruiter. I then interviewed with the Portfolio Director, COO, Principal consultant and the last step was a presentation to two Sr. Engagement Managers.

Interview Questions

• How would I address a client's concern about project methodology (Agile vs Waterfall)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.