Simplilearn Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 158 of over 158 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

the interview was conducted over a video call, but the interviewer's camera was off. He asked me very vague questions about the company. the interview that was conducted was not quite professional.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about simplilearn?
    Answer Question

Simplilearn Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions

Interview

Basically it was of 2 technical rounds. In both the rounds they will basically ask questions from your resume. No such over the top questions. Interviewers were very friendly as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Simplilearn Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions

Interview

It is 2 round interview, an HR round, and a Manager round. So if you clear the Manager Round, you will be hired. Mainly they check how you are going to approach the customer.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience and how much you achieve the target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bhubaneshwar) in Aug 2021

Interview

3rounds in the interview headshot ,team leader, director the 2nd round interview is with the team leader then comes the most important part to face the director’s round with full of preparation and confidence

Interview Questions
  • More about yourself , what is your goal ,why SimpliLearn

Simplilearn Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions

Interview

3 rounds HR, Technical task, Senior leader. First there will be normal hr round, then there will be know you better with portfolio explanation and then technical round ans then final round with senior leader

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

I had one round of interview which was a casual chat about my profile. Lot of details were asked about my current processes in the current firm. During the interview itself I was asked to submit an assignment and I was given hardly 2 days in the middle of the week. On submission of the assignment, there was absolutely no response. The least expectation is to let candidates know even if it is a negative outcome, ESPECIALLY when effort has been put in to work on any assignment.

Interview Questions
  • primarily about my profile and the kind of processes we follow
1 person found this interview helpful

Simplilearn Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions

Interview

consisted of three rounds, the very first round contains question from array and strings, and in the tech rounds, data structures and frontEnd skills were tested along with the snippets of js

Interview Questions
  • 1st round consist of 4 dsa questions (easy-medium), followed by two live coding tech rounds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

There are a total of 3 rounds . 1st round with the hiring manager then 2nd round with the customer success manager and the final round with director customer success.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Simplilearn Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions in May 2021

Interview

My friend refers me here. I went through 2 rounds of the process. 1st round was related to basic js knowledge + 1 coding question. The second was also the same but a little bit difficult compare to 1st round. I have answered almost all questions correctly. Interviewer feedback was also positive. I don't know what happened at last HR told me we can't go further with your profile. At least give feedback to people so they can understand why you are rejecting them. Anyway, I am happy. I don't want to be a part of an organization where the interviewer has lacked knowledge and try to win the arguments to show that they know the most everything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ondal

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Ondal) in May 2021

Interview

very fair interview was there, the interviewer's way of asking question was very polite and delightful. He also helped in let me understand the question clearly. He also used to gave me examples with questions

Interview Questions
  • from data structure, javascript, react, datacbase, html, css and project
Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Interviews