Simplilearn Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Simplilearn Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Simplilearn Solutions

2.8

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions in July 2015.

Interview

I received some phone calls on my voicemail but could not understand what the person was saying, as English was not his first language. I then called the company, but the person at the sales help desk did not know the person who left me a voicemail - and thus could not connect me to him.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions in February 2015.

Interview

It was average interview . Three interviewer were in the interview room Group discussion and Face to Face Interview . First round was group discussion and second face to face interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

The process involved 5 rounds including HR round
    At first the HR representative will brief you.The next couple rounds will be with the manger's.
    Final round will be with MD or upper management

Senior Manager, Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

HR called and introduced and provided information about the role and organization. First round was scheduled, informed all about the tools exposed. HR informed close to 20 of them are SDET's and incumbent should manage them and guide them

Two resources had discussed with me, Of which, I notice, they were unclear with what they want. In my opinion, they were not good enough to interview a Manager. Most of questions were team doesn't get opportunity to work on automation, get stuck quiet often, doesn't have ability to overcome, doesn't have good framework...In my opinion, what ever I was talking also was not understood (Designing frameworks, automation tools, strategies to provide ROI on automation, Phases of testing, QA Team structures, roles and responsibilities, emphasis to quality consciousness across organizations, process and metrics ). All along, they were pulling back to SDET-I questions, If some one doesn't know automation, how do you train them? Some one gets stuck, how do you handle situation...

I could understand they are in deep trouble with no one to guide them, no direction, wrong hires all around, less real time exposure/opportunity...Hope management could realize at the earliest and take necessary steps...otherwise it would just burn the time and money with no results.

Angular Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

Wasn't well organised, long waiting hours, despite they were hiring for software interns they took interview as if they were hiring a full fledged and experienced developer, despite low package offered it was unworthy !

Interview Questions

Simplilearn Solutions Response

2 Mar 2020

Hi,

We regret you had a bad experience during your campus placements and had a long wait for your interview round. We at Simplilearn set a very high bar for intern candidates for the engineering team as they do not work on support roles they get the opportunity to work on our core platforms and products. Simplilearn doesn't offer summer internships. An internship role at Simplilearn is 6months full-time opportunity which is the first step towards being a full stack developer. Hence there is a lot of emphasis on hiring candidates with a strong understanding of Data structure, Algorithms and Logic.

We wish you luck in your job search.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

2 interviews.
    2 sections happened. 1 Manager and 1 Director round was there.
    Both asked about current work experience and future plans and goals. After explaining got the spot offer.
    After the offer HR directly sent the mail for the same and joined within 15 days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

Unlike other places I have been to, they didn't make me wait for my interview. In few mins, after I arrived, interview started. That was a huge plus.

The downside was, 1st round was going fine until the interviewer said my profile is not worth what I was asking for (I answered after he asked me how much I'm expecting) CTC I asked for was same as my pervious salary I didn't even ask for increment - I have 1+ years of b2b and b2c sales experience. Insulting a candidate like that is very unhealthy and I saw a glimpse of what the company will do if someone is right but doesn't fit their "idea"of right.

However, my profile was forwarded to the 2nd and last round. Everything was going well, again, until I was told I'll be offered only around 4L and I'll have to come on Sundays as well sometimes.

Saturdays I agreed to come only if I didn't achieve my target and Sundays unless emergency business calls, I will not be able to come. Day to Day time I agreed to stay overtime if needed.

Later came to know through a friend of mine working there, that on Sundays no one comes to the office and Saturday, people mostly come if they have unfinished work or didnt achieve target, which is what I agreed to exactly. However, in my feedback "time constraint" was reasoned for rejecting my application.

I believe my package demand was the reason. I still like the company's work structure despite the experience. However, I'm not sure about the work culture. Best wishes to the future candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? (esp if you have tech education background)   1 Answer

Interview

Total 6 rounds, 1st GD, 2nd round Aptitude & Technical test, 3rd HR screening, 4th content testing online test, 5th Asst manager/ panel round, 6th round Associate Director, 7th VP round was waved off.

Interview Questions

• Basic c programs like prime number etc, python, AWS, cloud basics   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simplilearn Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview was in three phases
    1. telephonic round by HR and scheduling for next telephonic round.
    2. Telephonic round by one of the tech guy.
    3. F2F with some solutions architect.

The second round was more interactive as compared to the third round.

Interview Questions

• Do you check the order of "WHERE" clauses in a MySQL query to optimize the performance of the query?   1 Answer
    • What is Laravel middleware and what are its use cases?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

The 1st round was group discussion and they called around 23 people inside a room and later a lady entered and there was no group discussion instead she said to introduce your self and why sales??...and there should be fluency in English as well as no mother tongue influence...out of 23 people she selected 3 people in which 1 was experienced and 2 of them didn't even know to pronounce English words properly and due to their mother tongue influence we couldn't even understand what they spoke...but she selected them, I don't know on what basis she selected them instead of people who spoke very well with great fluency...and everybody else ended up wondering what just happened in there and were shocked..so don't waste your time going there, they just select the people who are referred by someone or by their employees even if you speak well they'll not select you, because of this you end up doubting on your knowledge and skill...its better to avoid

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.