SixthStar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at SixthStar Technologies

Sort:

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SixthStar Technologies (Chennai) in March 2012.

Interview

In Sixthstar Technologies the interview process was very little bit difficult. If you have really stuff only you will be selected. Otherwise you will be rejected. But the interview was finished within one day only. First round in Sixth Star Technologies Aptitude, and the 2nd round should be technical round and 3rd round system test and 4th round should be salary round.

Interview Questions

• They ask about their knowledge about their work   1 Answer

Software Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SixthStar Technologies (Chennai) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process in sixthstar technologies is very stuff. Sixth star technologies management can test about our knowledge. Interview process in sixth star technologies is little bit difficult. If you have stuff then only sixth star technologies only select you. The working culture in sixth star Technologies is very good.

Interview Questions

• They can mainly ask about the technical knowledge and the communication.   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SixthStar Technologies (Chennai) in May 2012.

Interview

First round is Face to Face and the second round is System task and the final round is HR Round. During the First Round Sixthstar Technologies HR Team ask about the Exp and the second round is they can test our technical knowledge through system test and finally salary process

Interview Questions

• mainly they can ask about experience and technical   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SixthStar Technologies (Chennai) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process in Sixthstar Technologies is little bit and easy and you will get the better salary really if you have stuff. The first round should be an communication round and the second round was technical round and the final round was hr round

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SixthStar Technologies (Chennai) in November 2015.

Interview

I had attended the Interview. Thar was a direct Face to face interviwe with the HR. The HR Speaks with me gently. Then I have been asked about the Terms in SEO. Then I showed the previous works that are i have done before.

Interview Questions

• What is SEO?
      What are the types of SEO?
      What are the works you have done in the previous company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SixthStar Technologies (Chennai) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process in Sixth Star Technologies was little bit difficult, but if you have really stuff you will get the good and best package in your industry. (I) First Round will be the Communication Round (II) 2nd round will be the Technical Round (III) 3rd Round will be the HR Round.

Interview Questions

• They can ask about the Online Reputation Management (How to Remove bad reviews and complaints in google).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SixthStar Technologies (Chennai) in February 2014.

Interview

I came by friend reference who working in Sixth Star Technologies. First Round was the Communication Round, and the 2nd Round conducted by CEO and the final round was with HR.

Interview Questions

• The one thing asked was ORM (Online Reputation Management)?   1 Answer

SEO Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SixthStar Technologies.

Interview

1 st Round is one to one round and the 2nd round is system test and then final HR Round. The 2nd Round is system test that round will be prove your stuff, and the final round is Salary Round

Interview Questions

• They can ask about technical only   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SixthStar Technologies (Chennai) in July 2014.

Interview

(i)First Round is Group Discussion, (ii) Second Round is System Test, (iii) Third Round is Face to Face with Hr (iv) Final round is Salary Process. Its some little bit difficult in 3rd Round Face to Face, because if you have experience means they can ask indepth question based upon your experience.

Interview Questions

• They ask about the previous experience and technical question about the server   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

Interview

They can ask technical knowledge, and the interview is lit bit tuff. But if you have stuff means confidently u got the job and get the good salary. The work place in sixthstar technologies is very good and energetic atmosphere. I really happy to worked in sixth star technologies.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.