SmartTalent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SmartTalent Interview Questions

2.1

Sort:

New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Kirkland, WA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, then manager interview, then interview with CEO Wes Williams.

Very conversational with the manager. She took a phone call in the middle of it, and called someone a name.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Renton, WA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Easy. They hire anybody!!

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Kirkland, WA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very simple, just answer all questions honestly and do not misrepresent your experience. If you have concerns after being hired call the company but contact should be made promptly. This company will work with you if you work with them to the fullest of your ability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, be honest about your goals.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SmartTalent.

Interview

Phone screen, face to face, typing test and writing samples requested. Decided not to proceed as the writing portion was inundating. Required to generate ~5 job postings from recruiter notes from client meeting. Clearly the notes were authentic as there were spelling errors and sensitive client information in the document. Office was down to two employees when I interviewed and though they seemed great to work with, they were overwhelmed. Felt like they were taking advantage of my experience and time, let alone the ethics behind using job postings submitted by job candidates.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you will fit in personality wise with our office?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Lynnwood, WA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief after I filled out the paperwork and did the online test I was then talked to by the lady that had phoned me the previous day asking whether I could come in for an interview and that they had housekeeping positions that they thought I would be a good fit for. I told her that I would be willing to come in for an interview. She then was telling me about the jobs that they thought that I would be a good fit for. I did ask her what in my resume made her think I would be a good housekeeper.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I would be willing to try housekeeping?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Lynnwood, WA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very detailed interview process with both the Director and the President of the company. Both were very professional and it was there questions and follow through that made me choose SmartTalent over some of the other offers I had on the table. I feel like I have found a real career not just a job.

Interview Questions

• How my Sales skills might set me apart from other salesmen in the industry.   Answer Question

SmartTalent Response

17 Mar 2016 – President and Managing Director

Thank you for your insights and feedback. It is great to have you here and appreciate all you do for both of our clients; business customers and assignment employees. If a difference can be made... More

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SmartTalent.

Interview

The application process was computerized and very streamlined, which was a positive experience not common to typical job search. This temporary employer was forthcoming to a varied number of employment opportunities to give me confidence in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• The interviewing process was very comprehensive as the interviewer utilized the resume and computer results to make the experience productive.   Answer Question

Metal Caster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Bellevue, WA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

work in interview got me hired on and started working .

Interview Questions

• Most difficult is dealing with the hot pots during hot times   Answer Question

Negotiation

good

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.