- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL, United States Area
- - Kansas
- - Topeka, KS, United States Area
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI, United States Area
- - New York State
- - Pennsylvania
- - Harrisburg, PA, United States Area
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA, United States Area
- - Wisconsin
- - Milwaukee, WI, United States Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at SmartWorks
Interviews for Top Jobs at SmartWorks
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
I applied in-person. I interviewed at SmartWorks in Apr 2016
They will screen with non technical guys ,google the questions and look for the specific keywords for us to answer and they will however hire everyone who has below questions answer
I interviewed at SmartWorks
They actually dont test the skill and just hire as many number of people as they want as at the end of the day all that matter's them is the count and the money they make
- They did not ask anything I would glad if they could ask me they just hire people seeing upon the resume without any further process.
I interviewed at SmartWorks
First they just gave me call asking my status. After that is a technical interview about java concepts and basic SQL knowledge. Two weeks after the interview, they gave me the offer.
- What are the four principles of java? And try to explain these concepts.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SmartWorks (Edison, NJ) in Jan 2015
skype INTERVIEW. 3 of them interviewed and they increased the level of questioning for each round and it went for 1 hr. we can do it with confidence all i can say. and its just a matter of preparation no matter what position or how hard level it is. we can prepare from devlopersbook.com, javatpoint, and mkyong, tutorials point, and many other websites we see online..
- CORE JAVA QUESTIONS, ADVANCED, WEB SERVICES, MESSAGING SERVICES, ALL NEW TECHNOLOGY RELATED QUES REGARDING THE REQUIREMENT
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartWorks (Edison, NJ) in Apr 2014
with out any interview they will hire the employees and in the first formal call itself they will send an email something to sign the agreement that employee should bind over to smartworks for one year
- What are the technologies you are interested in..?
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SmartWorks (Edison, NJ) in Jan 2014
They will have one round with non Tech guys. Those guys will search Java interview questions online and check answers. So some questions maybe you are right. But it doesn't matter. You will pass the interview.
- Java Collections
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SmartWorks (Jersey City, NJ) in Oct 2013
Technical screening on the phone, face to face interview and then HR interview. After conformation sponsored H1B visa and completed 2nd step in the green card process. Asked Core JAVA and advanced JAVA interview questions and also HR interview questions.
- Core JAVA and advanced JAVA interview questions.
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartWorks in Jan 2012
they asked me if I was interested in the position and why I was interested in the position. what I know about the role etc