Snapdeal Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 417 of over 417 interviews

Applied online16%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Snapdeal

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Snapdeal

Interview

The Interview Process was quite smooth and very well organized. Divya (HR Team) coordinated quite well during the entire set of discussions. Overall experience was quite good. Kudos to the entire HR Team for streamlining the Hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on the Current Roles and Responsibilities, Challenges faced, etc.
    1 Answer

Snapdeal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapdeal

Interview

I interviewed at Snapdeal. There was1 rounds- 1) coding round - It was held on their platform with webcam enabled. Questions asked from Java OPPS concept, Spring Boot, Data Structure & Algorithm, NoSql Database, Indexes. 2) technical interview - it is scheduled.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1: Questions from Basic & Advance Java, Spring Boot, 2 Programming problems

Snapdeal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Snapdeal

Interview

The interviewers were quite friendly and supportive. The overall interview process was a little medium level and interesting. The set of questions were logical. Basics were checked and there must be a good command on Background processing in android.

Interview Questions
  • First Round Was online coding test which contained some android and RxJava related MCQ questions and a coding problem. Second Round : 1.) Handle only one time data change observe in LiveData. 2.) Given there is some API authentication Key, which gets changed after some amount of time let us say few days. There can be multiple API calls which need this Auth Key. How Would you handle if those 4-5 API calls are made concurrently and the Auth Key change. 3.) A coding Question : Given two arrays, A and B. The array A contains some elements, the array B contains the same element as A but 2 elements are missing from the array B. We need to compute both missing elements from the array B. Third Round : Main focus was on RxJava and RxJava related problem statements, Background processing, MVVM, Work Manager, Services in android, Material Design, Garbage Collector, Kotlin Coroutines, Multithreading. A design Problem : A user needs an app feature which can notify him whenever he crosses the walking speed by 10km/h. I was rejected after the Third Round but I hope this helps.

Snapdeal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapdeal

Interview

Interview process includes 3 rounds : First you will be having technical interview , Second round will also be technical but standard of questions will be higher than the first one and Last round would be with Hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Snapdeal

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Snapdeal in Jul 2021

Interview

Firstly there was an online test. After clearing that there was 2 technical rounds after that there will be a HR round. After clearing all the rounds there will be a managerial round.

Interview Questions
  • MCQ related to main features of java 7,8 Programming question Multithreading

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Jul 2021

Interview

interview process Have 3 round , interview process Was smooth, 1 and 2 round was technical and 3 round was behavior, It took Around 1 week to complete whole interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jul 2021

Interview

Total 3 rounds in the interview process, after an initial telephonic discuss for better understanding of the role. First and second round was with the category team and the last round was an HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Category GMV plan/steps Relationship management and challenges Top and bottom line

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Jul 2021

Interview

interview process was very genuine and logical . the person who has taken his interview is very genuine and and friendly . she asked on logical questions which are related to my profile .

Interview Questions
  • asked about my learnings between my previous company and current company

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Jul 2021

Interview

Its really nice , systematically arranged and very well handled. Everything is scheduled properly on time. It is properly managed and proper communication has been done. All the process properly arranged and handled not only during intervoew but also after joining.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi) in Jul 2021

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter 1st Round is online test, On talscale not very good website please keep check of your time. Some questions are ambiguous, I am able to solve 3 out of 4. 2 rounds of technical interview and then last softskills and fit interview

Interview Questions
  • They started from basic of my current project all the way to tech I used in my projects. What were my responsibilities there. Next I was asked 2 coding question followed by a sql question.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 417 Interviews