Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sodexo Interview Questions

Interviews at Sodexo

2.5

HR Specialist Interview

Interview

Panel interview. Very straight forward. Be prepared with Sodexo research. Know your area of expertise well. Prepare scenarios where you have preformed tasks within the area in which you are applying for opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

Deliberately Sluggish. The regional recruiter shares false statements to interviewees, essentially leads you on and then last minute (and just 3 days before your birthday) tells you that "they'll go with someone else that already works with Sodexo. This company is well known for their LESS THAN DESIRABLE salaries and HIGH WORKDAY DEMANDS, across several counties in the state of Florida.
    These recruiting individuals impose on workers to re-interviewing for a position that currently hold (just to abide by "the law")...although they make only political decisions...they eliminate leadership and bring in their own young personnel(cheaper labor) as they take over departments in healthcare facilities...Many left jobless and this is done in a Blind sided style.

Interview Questions

• I will leave it to your imagination...Some questions were behavioral and some situational in nature...   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The questions were "to the point" and intended to evaluate the knowledge and personality. The technical questions were precise and with enough preparation the candidate could answer correctly. The process was pleasant.

Nutritionist Interview

Interview

Applied online. Great email communication after application was submitted. Willing to email you back. Great phone communication. Very open for conversations and knowledge about company and the company you would be working for.

Catering Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was taken out front to a sectioned-off portion of the university food court and asked a few questions. The tone was straightforward and somewhat informal. I was offered a job on the spot and told I would need to pass a background check.

Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Morgantown, WV (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Was given phone interview, then in person interview where I was asked to wait as Director had not arrived yet. I waited for 45 minutes and was subsequently asked ro wait another 25 more while Director tried to get information in order, asked basic interview questions that lasted roughly 10 minutes, once passed interview, was offered position, and then waited 4 weeks to hear anything back from anyone regarding passing of background check and employment start date. Recieved phone call one day around 5 PM asking if I could be at facility to start by 8 am.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you believe qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Interview process was easy and did not take very long. The person who interviewed me was very nice and made sure they went over all the responsibilities of the job.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo in July 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screen with an HR person, then phone interview with a hiring committee of three people in the region. It was a fast process to start, then I heard nothing for over a month, only to have the main regional manager call me after work hours from his personal cell phone to tell me I didn't get the job. It was a bit odd. He had zero helpful feedback to share when I asked, and simply said, "You interview very well. Keep at it."

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a address an employees poor behavior.   Answer Question
    • On a scale of 1-10 how would your rate your HR competencies?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Sodexo?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your experience managing others and documenting workplace accomplishments.   Answer Question

Registered Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo in July 2019.

Interview

The interview is standardized across Sodexo accounts, which is helpful so you can go in prepared with ideas of your answers to the questions being asked. After applying online, a recruiter called me with a brief screening, and then the CNM for the position I applied for called to schedule the interview for a few days later. The interview was1:1 with the CNM, and I also met the other dietitians on staff. The whole interview process took about an hour. I was notified about a week later that I wasn’t selected, but overall it was still a pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to get the job done despite significant challenges.   Answer Question

Baker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Interviewed with HR manager first, then was directed to unit lead and chef manager for additional interview. I was then notified I would be called if I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.