Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sodexo Interview Questions

Interviews at Sodexo

2.5

Patient Services Manager Interview

Interview

A series of three interviews in which I felt as though I was led on. Met staff members and other employees outside of the department as if I was getting the job. The Chef basically told me to get out while I still can because he hates his job. It really felt like my time was wasted

Catering Manager Interview

Interview

Excellent people simple interview just be yourself and make sure you have the experience necessary as the job is not easy. Independence is a must as you will be on your own and running your department alone. It is a great position if you can handle high volume catering.

Interview Questions

• Qualifications and whether or not you can handle management and disciplinary actions when necessary.   Answer Question

Catering Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was a phone screen and 2 face to face panel interviews

Catering Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo in September 2016.

Interview

Was pretty simple. I had to meet with the manager and we discussed my resume as well as the job description for the position I applied for. I got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in catering? Why do you want to work for this company? What is your availability?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview questions were scripted and the interviewer was very indifferent. They did not have any follow up emails about whether I got the internship or not after 1 month, so I assume I did not get the offer. Overall it was a bad experience.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sodexo in August 2014.

Interview

Basic interview with the typical questions. They spoke specifically what the job would be and did not try to make it something it was not. It was a comfortable process

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo in October 2013.

Interview

Phone Call. In Person brief interview. I was hired fairly quickly because I had a professional connection with the boss. He knew my skill set and qualities as a worker already and needed help immediately so my interview process was quicker than usual and not as formal. Was screened by the general manager and then they told me I was hired and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing out of the ordinary. Be yourself and answer questions honestly.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Found me on campus, asked if I wanted to work part time for some spare money. I came in and filled out an application. This was before they did background checks, drug testing, or personality screening like they do now. It was much simpler then. I actually worked my first shift before I filled out an application.

Interview Questions

• There was no question except how much I wanted to make and I said I wanted to make more than the on-campus positions at the school which was 6.50 at the time. They offered me one dollar more than that. I thought that sounded great so I accepted.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

great management and staff. Very professional. They have everything updated on time. They offer great benefits especially if you are a student including one free meal a day, bus passes ect.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo in August 2013.

Interview

It is required that you go to the Job site to fill out the application. Once that was done I received a call about a week later asking if I could come in for an interview. The interviewer was very pleasant and thorough when it came to providing information about the Company. The interview itself was about a total of 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions Difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.