Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sodexo Interview Questions

Interviews at Sodexo

2.5

Interview

Short interview but the manager was energetic the actual work wasn’t too hard but I liked the job it was my first and it was decent but it was also just a start

Dish Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Midland, MI (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Washing dishes, pots and pans, and utensils. Could be asked to do other tasks as needed. Started with a phone call screen and then a one on one interview. Appeared that they were willing to give anyone a chance at this position as it was entry level.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Phone interview First step went really well was on the phone with them for about 15 to 20 minutes and have been forwarded for a second interview with hiring manager for a skype interview

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in this industry   2 Answers

HR Specialist Interview

Interview

Panel interview. Very straight forward. Be prepared with Sodexo research. Know your area of expertise well. Prepare scenarios where you have preformed tasks within the area in which you are applying for opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

Deliberately Sluggish. The regional recruiter shares false statements to interviewees, essentially leads you on and then last minute (and just 3 days before your birthday) tells you that "they'll go with someone else that already works with Sodexo. This company is well known for their LESS THAN DESIRABLE salaries and HIGH WORKDAY DEMANDS, across several counties in the state of Florida.
    These recruiting individuals impose on workers to re-interviewing for a position that currently hold (just to abide by "the law")...although they make only political decisions...they eliminate leadership and bring in their own young personnel(cheaper labor) as they take over departments in healthcare facilities...Many left jobless and this is done in a Blind sided style.

Interview Questions

• I will leave it to your imagination...Some questions were behavioral and some situational in nature...   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The questions were "to the point" and intended to evaluate the knowledge and personality. The technical questions were precise and with enough preparation the candidate could answer correctly. The process was pleasant.

Nutritionist Interview

Interview

Applied online. Great email communication after application was submitted. Willing to email you back. Great phone communication. Very open for conversations and knowledge about company and the company you would be working for.

Catering Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was taken out front to a sectioned-off portion of the university food court and asked a few questions. The tone was straightforward and somewhat informal. I was offered a job on the spot and told I would need to pass a background check.

Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Morgantown, WV (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Was given phone interview, then in person interview where I was asked to wait as Director had not arrived yet. I waited for 45 minutes and was subsequently asked ro wait another 25 more while Director tried to get information in order, asked basic interview questions that lasted roughly 10 minutes, once passed interview, was offered position, and then waited 4 weeks to hear anything back from anyone regarding passing of background check and employment start date. Recieved phone call one day around 5 PM asking if I could be at facility to start by 8 am.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you believe qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Interview process was easy and did not take very long. The person who interviewed me was very nice and made sure they went over all the responsibilities of the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.