Sonata Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sonata Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Sonata Software

2.9

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonata Software (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The recruiter was very unprofessional, spoke broken English and was very hard to understand. He was also late calling me and vague on times and dates, often giving incorrect information.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to explain step by step how to install software but didn't give me the name of the software.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sonata Software.

Interview

Professional trying to get an opportunity in united states, I would definitely tell you not to entertain Sonata Software guys. Recruiter from this company approached me about on position and arranged an interview on Skype with two so called technical guys, they both were conducting interview from India. It was a video call only from my side as they asked me to share my video but did not share their, that was little weird for me. A lot of noise during the interview from their side.From the start It felt like they never really wanted to interview anyone. Interview went on for only 10 to 15 mins. One person from two of them only asked questions and was not really ready hear complete answer from my side.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your daily responsibilities?   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonata Software (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

First sonata interview,then with client. Sonata interview was mostly dealing with syntax, configurations in spring/struts. Asked about interceptors implementation. Client interview was mostly about behavioral. Some technical questions at client interview.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonata Software.

Interview

Campus Interviews generally a 3 step process

Written- Very simple maths questions. 12-15 mins are given to attempt a 60 questions written exam

GD- Situational GD, Ship wreck situation. You can take only 15 things. What all things will you take along with yourself for survival, till somebody finds you.

Interview- General interview questions. Most qustions on Summer internship projects

Interview Questions

• All questions were questions from Summer Project. Nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, we were freshers out of college. Post MBA salaries offered were 3.65lacs/pa in 2008

LEAD Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sonata Software (Redmond, WA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Started with an online assessment. Then I had an onsite interview asked basic questions such as polymorphism, oo design, and sentence reversal coding question. After a couple weeks I had a Skype interview with the people in India, very basic behavioral questions that talked about projects that I had done in the past. Then waiting an additional couple weeks, there was a follow up onsite interview with an interviewer. The follow up onsite interview took around 6 hrs, of which 5-5.5 hours was waiting for the interviewer to get done with meetings and interview other candidates. About a week after I was told my profile has been put on hold, and two months later I was told because of a "combination of aspects" I wasn't given a position, even though I met or exceeded their interview expectations. This is very biased and dishonest hiring process, I'm very disappointed with the hiring process, the long waits between interviews and the very long time to make a decision makes me question on what basis does this company hire people.

Interview Questions

• How would you find the distance from this office to the traffic light?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sonata Software.

Interview

A case interview which require you to make a presentation, and you can choose one of several scenarios, this is the first step of the interview. And it is general (no much information and data in the case), therefore it is a more qualitative than quantitative study. But the guy who interviewed me then went deeper and deeper for questions, until I have no idea of what should be the answer. People there were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Some detailed questions about supply chain, like different phases in the supply chain, for example the relationship between supplier and the company, and what a specific supplying process look like.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a written test, technical round and HR round.

Informatica ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonata Software (Bengaluru) in November 2020.

Interview

HR call to set up the interview call, after two time setup third time panel was available to take a interview. Technical Panel was asking questions on what technology you have worked on.

Internship Interview

Interview

I had to send a mail with a recomendation letter from my instistuion(as i am still a student) and resume to Sonata Software. Impress them with your resume and why you want to do an internship.I sent mine through a manager there requesting for internship. Then i recived an offer letter to join as an intern for the duration if my sunner break. Then when i went to the office at basvangudi they asked few questions and decided what i will be working on as an intern.

Interview Questions

• What subjects do you know? What is your area of intrest?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sonata Software.

Interview

I interviewed for 2 key rounds at this company. 1st round went well. During the second round some really weird and unrelated questions was asked by HR.
    After collecting all documents including authorization letter for background verification there was no response or offer from them for weeks. On my further follow-up they told me that the situation has been put on hold. I wonder why did they collect all the documents, which are normally collected from candidates for rolling out offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Which year you got married ?   Answer Question
    • Why did you study this stream of education when you actually don't fit that subject ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.