Spandana Sphoorty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Spandana Sphoorty Interview Questions

Interviews at Spandana Sphoorty

Cluster Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (Lucknow, SC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

First the company HR have introduced about there company and company work. After that they have taken aptitude test and after that interview process carry on which is very hectic and taken one day long time.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (Hyderabad) in June 2019.

Interview

I went to the company for the interview at the scheduled time, I informed the receptionist about my arrival, he shared the same to the HR person, HR guy came to me after one hour meanwhile I saw him doing timepass.
    There is only one round in the interview process, that is a system test, they gave an unrealistic task. I built the workflow, the rest of the tasks are the same as it. they didn't satisfied with it.

Interview Questions

• End to end application using SQL, Web API, UI (gave the choice of own).
      Multiple tables, API to do CRUD operations plus dynamic pagination, searching,etc..   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (Hyderabad) in February 2014.

Interview

Aptitude & written test, three rounds of technical interviews and finally i was get selected.Aptitude & written test, three rounds of technical interviews and finally i was get selected.Aptitude & written test, three rounds of technical interviews and finally i was get selected.

Interview Questions

• Explain the past experience.Aptitude & written test, three rounds of technical interviews and finally i was get selected.Aptitude & written test, three rounds of technical interviews and finally i was get selected.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadlamudi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (Vadlamudi) in January 2018.

Interview

The first round is written test with basic simple questions general knowledge is enough to qualify, 2nd round is Group Discussion and the topics are very clear and general topics, the 3rd and last round is PI.

Interview Questions

• are you interested to work in remote places   1 Answer

Admin Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (Mumbai) in November 2017.

Interview

first round with hr second with department head , he asked about job profile, study , family background, what do you want to achieve in life, what is biggest challenge faced

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (Hyderabad) in February 2015.

Interview

Not so easy and not so tough. It went on for 5 rounds. First initial screening by the HR team and then another round by the VP and then final round by the managing director

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh) in October 2008.

Interview

total 3 step's of selection,
    1) written test.
    2) pass out of test direct interview
    3) Selected candied Background Verification.
    after this joining.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (Hyderabad) in April 2015.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager.The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

It's a campus placement
    1)aptitude test
    2)Group discussion
    3) Personal Interview
    I have seen this to be exact match for the career path which i have charted, and this is the first interview i have attended with decent academic profile.

Interview Questions

• What's your family background?   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Spandana Sphoorty (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

It have three different rounds. 1 it is aptitude test
    2. After qualifing aptitude test candidate are shortlisted for Group discussion round.3. The candidate who qualify above both rounds is eligible for final round which is interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.