Spiceworks Ziff Davis Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 107 of over 107 interviews

Recruiter25%
Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Spiceworks Ziff Davis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis

Interview

Moderate interview questions. I could tell one of the interviewers during the interview was intimated. I provided so many examples, yet the only feedback was that I did not have enough research experience. My entire Graduate School and work experience consisted of quantitative and qualitative research.

Interview Questions
  • No longer relevant at this moment.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beach Haven, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (Beach Haven, NJ)

Interview

I had an initial Zoom interview with the recruiter who knew very little about the position or the department. The interview consisted of her rambling on about the company for nearly 45 minutes. It was completely unnecessary considering this was a basic screen and I didn’t need to know that the head of company takes business calls from his vacation resort. I proceeded to have an interview with the hiring manager the next day and she didn’t seem very interested in meeting with me and we just didn’t click, which is fine but then I got an automated email that they’re not proceeding with me the next day. After two interviews I feel a personal email would have been better. Overall lousy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

8h

works at

Amazon

Hey fishes I know it's kinda depressing but that's what I am into so it's been months now with Amazon and I've working in a new role learning great stuff but here's the catch I don't have anyone to contact with like people here don't reply if you ask for help and if you even call out like they defend by saying they're busy . Forget favors they don't reply to "hey". I have total 2 yrs of exp so barely saw work culture at office. But I wanna ask is this normal or I'm overthinking.

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

Comprises of three rounds- 1. Tech discussion 1 - Go through a live coding interview of SQL and basic python scripts. Relatively simple and DB independent SQL questions to critical thinking scenario questions Python scripts from basic to intermediate level code snippets or logic explanation behind the code Concepts related to DB architecture, ETL architecture and Data warehouse architecture asked. 2. Tech 2- Mostly Scenario related DWH and data modelling asked. Scenario could be more related to usage of various types of dimensional modelling. MPP db architecture related questions and there advantages 3.Managerial - Behavioural questions to see how much you fit to the role and some technical overview of work history. Overall it was a very good experience, panels are very patient and would encourage you time to time to keep on thinking of solutions to open ended questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Spiceworks Ziff Davis

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis in Apr 2021

Interview

The process was very fast and efficient. Interviews were scheduled quickly and they made a decision and presented an offer. The whole process was only a couple weeks. Recruiter was excellent and communicated clearly and frequently, probably the best recruiter I've ever worked with and would have been a great business partner. Three rounds of interviews, everyone was professional and friendly and made an effort to get to know me and be personable. I declined the offer because my current boss countered with one of those offers you can't refuse but I've second guessed that decision because the team I met here left a great impression.

Interview Questions
  • General industry questions, all relevant to the job. Experience with tools and processes, etc... interviews were well balanced between getting to know me and showing me who they are which was great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was a long one, 4 interviews in total (with one being a panel interview meeting 6 members of the team at once) spanning over around 4 weeks. This may sound a little overwhelming, however you are informed right from the very beginning what the process is and you remain informed all the way throughout the process. Not just this but any questions I had were answered promptly and effectively throughout the process. I didn't actually end up getting the job that I had gone for, which was so disappointing after having gone through all four interview stages, but not just for time wasted, but because it seemed like a genuinely fantastic company to work for, full of super friendly and knowledgeable team members!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a mistake you made and how you were able to rectify this mistake?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very smoothly and comfortable . Wanted to work for them. Good representation of the company with good reviews. Interview process was fast and not awkward felt at ease asked alot of questions and the response was helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spiceworks Ziff Davis

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis in Sep 2020

Interview

Very thorough process with several rounds. A touch on the long side but they have one of the best recruiters I have ever worked with and this softened that a bit. Lots of nice, lovely people at the company who make it seem like a pleasant place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (Austin, TX) in May 2019

Interview

A one hour phone interview, including a simple live coding session. The interviewer was pretty good, but at times did not seem prepared. That said, I thought the experience was quite positive.

Interview Questions
  • We discussed background, interests, etc. and also what the role specifically asked for and what the team specifically worked on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (New Delhi) in Apr 2019

Interview

Get a call from HR and the schedule in person interview in there office location Hyderabad. They took 5 round of interviews out of them only one is technical other are behavioral. After one week again they call and took another technical interview and said we inform you later. But they did not inform anything. After a week I sent flow up mail but still they haven't responded. They are only interested to promote their brand and waste others time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (London, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

I went through more than 10 rounds of interviews (including phone screening, 1:1 interviews, panel interviews, a presentation, and more panel and 1:1 interviews with the VP and CEO) over a period of more than 2 months. The onsite interviews required 3-4 hours each time to go through all of the different interview rounds set up. I also was given a presentation to complete, to be presented to a panel of 5 people, with additional questions at the end of this. I was promised I would be given feedback/ an answer in a week, but did not hear back. When I followed up, I was told they would get back to me in a couple more days. It has been four weeks since and I still haven't (and don't expect to) hear back. Feels really unprofessional after such extensive rounds of interviews, and having spent so much time on the interview process. The least you could do is respect the time and effort, and contact unsuccessful candidates to let them know they haven't made it.

Interview Questions
  • Skills and Competency based questions, technical knowledge, attitudinal questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Interviews