Sprinklr Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sprinklr

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Experience Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprinklr (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone call, a written exercise, and an in-person interview. The in-person interview was relatively informal. Everyone was nice, and just wanted to see if I would be a good fit (as is the case with most interviews).

Interview Questions

• What is something that you have seen/read about Sprinklr that stood out to you?   3 Answers

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Usual recruiter call. Multiple reschedules due to team not being able to attend the calls. Email follow up was not responsive and drawn out. Very good at hyping up the company and telling you about the benefits and how great it is. HR was not responsive when trying to follow up. Interview was very impersonal.

Interview Questions

• If I have ever mentored someone and how I handled it.   1 Answer
    • Have I ever worked remote.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter and had an informal conversation. Afterwards I had a series of video conference calls with 3 peers and the hiring manager. After a few weeks of not hearing anything, I contacted the recruiter for an update and was told I would hear back soon. I never did. What an awful way to treat a candidate who invested several hours to talk to you.

Interview Questions

Sprinklr Response

14 Feb 2020 – Chief Culture and Talent Officer

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience as a candidate who recently interviewed with Sprinklr. At Sprinklr, our goal is to deliver an extraordinary candidate experience. The feedback you shared does not align with our goals, current process, or culture. We have taken your feedback seriously and will be immediately addressing your concerns with our hiring team. We will continue to fulfill our commitment to deliver an outstanding candidate experience.

Diane K. Adams
    Chief Culture and Talent Officer

Interview

First you have a phone screen with recruiter and if all goes well then a recruiting coordinator reaches out to schedule video call with hiring manager. It’s a 30 minute call about your background,experience and skills

HR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process at Sprinklr has completely changed my view of the company as a whole. I had a series of interviews ranging from a phone screen with the recruiter, then a phone screen with the hiring manager. To follow, a 3 hour onsite (met with 5 folks), and lastly, 2 more video conference calls and lunch with the manager. I was told that I was a perfect fit for the job and received such uplifting feedback during the interviews. It felt like the right job for me, I was so excited. After a few weeks of not hearing anything, I contacted the recruiter for an update and was told I would hear back soon. I followed up several times, and still nothing. It has been over 2 months since my interviews and still crickets... I am extremely disappointed after I invested so much time (while taking time off from my full time job) into a long and vigorous process and have never been mistreated like this as a candidate. Coming from recruiting and HR, this is completely unacceptable. The candidate process needs to be thoroughly re-evaluated.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprinklr (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Its a pretty straight forward interview process, they ask a lot of questions to get to know you better with two phone interviews and then you have to complete a writing prompt and then finally are asked to do a 15 minute in person presentation

Interview Questions

Interview

SCAM: Was contacted informally saying they found my resume on Indeed. No phone call, a gmail account, and spelling errors in the contract. Contacted by a Mr. Anderson Jones who texted then communicated via Google Hangouts. Asks some "interview" questions, then proceeds to ask if you have a credit card to purchase office supplies with from "preferred vendors." If not they will send you a cashier's check. Don't do it. Researched and found that is how scammers launder money. Offer was $15 an hour during training, then $27 an hour after. If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. Hopefully the real company can get ahold of and stop the scammers.

Interview Questions

• Asked if you have credit card. Willing to buy office supplies.   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The process was long, in all I had 4 phone screens with various people in addition to a writing sample exercise (1 hr), and an onsite presentation with 4 managers. The 15-20 minute presentation instruction was to pitch Sprinklr to a "high-level marketing executive" of a large enterprise company. They select the company for you and the instructions otherwise are broad and up to your interpretation.

Other than that, the phone screenings felt more like conversations looking for culture fit mixed with some basic Sales interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about half your income being generated by commission?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to talk about my experience and why I wanted a change. After that call, I had 6 1-1 phone interviews, 30 minutes each. After the 6 interviews, I had to reach out a few times to see if I had gone to the next round. Overall it was a good experience, just a long process with the 6 interviews and not knowing what my status was.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprinklr (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, we had an initial call, sent over my resume and never heard back from them. Not the best experience due to lack of communication. The online reviews from the employees also make me question if I should join this organization.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.