Sprinklr Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Nov 11, 2019

3.3
Sprinklr CEO Ragy Thomas
Ragy Thomas
Pros
  • "Free Food (which is deteriorating day by day)(in 43 reviews)

• "Amazing Work Life Balance (That wasn't the same way 6 months before but things have changed)(in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work-life balance takes the toll when it comes to client commitments(in 59 reviews)

• "Sales is a 24/7 revolving door which is why they are always hiring sales in every region(in 20 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"5 Years at Sprinklr and I've Never Been More Excited"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Maturing, stabilizing, scalable. Platform is the best. Customer success stories are expanding. Caliber of new hires is high. Strong leadership is well aligned.

Cons

Market is still immature... lots of educating to do.

Advice to Management

4DX. Live it! #DoLessBetter.

Sprinklr2019-04-18
  2. "Service Enablement Consultant"

I worked at Sprinklr full-time

Pros

- Free Food - Proper Mangement - Help from fellow teammates

Cons

- Low Salary (in starting) - No KT

Sprinklr2019-11-11

"Progressing ML team"

Former Employee - Data Scientist in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Sprinklr full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had the best time in ML team. Very active team members. We had a session every week to discuss the state of the art research in ML.

Cons

Sometimes the timelines are so tight that we won't be able to finish the task totally

Sprinklr2019-09-30
  4. "Good company with visionary and friendly people. (Not including ads support team, the worst nightmare one can have)"

I worked at Sprinklr full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good product. With can do attitude, there are ample number of opportunity to grow inside the company. Good remunerations and yearly appraisals. Will surely join with a better jobrole in future.

Cons

Their negligence in investing on training for new hired resources and finding out their best potential. (older colleagues with good knowledge on the product keeps the knowledge up to themselves to save their dependencies)

Advice to Management

Your EHI score is just a drama. No one takes it seriously in the management level. You have good hiring managers and setup. Focus on inhouse product training rather than the newly implemented LinkedIn one. Need to have more transparency between the Dev/QA and Support team. Focus on ads support team which is a major component in Sprinklr's growth. One or two fully qualified ads person can't handle all the issues.... Give them proper training like other modules otherwise you will loose a big chunk of good customers. Go for fruitful one on one sessions with engineers not for namesakes.

Sprinklr2019-10-16

"Quality assurance is not the right choice !!"

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test in Bangalore

I worked at Sprinklr full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good food Flexible timings and Good office

Cons

Stay Away from the QA team we need a strong leader who can lead and have the experience working in other companies in Bangalore office. Current QA management CS lacks the kind of leadership any company needs for the Quality of the product. The leadership is very weak and politically strong. The team should be encouraged to speak up if they are feeling that something is not going right, and feedback is not taken in... the positive way.  Always favouritism is shown and blessing are on the people close to only one person. People close to the top management get all the rewards, perks, all other benefits. HR knows the complete story and history and till date no action is taken so far I really don't understand who is stopping HR to take it forward and take an action. Honest and hard working people can not survive here as they don't get the required opportunity, support and what they deserve. A very bad decision I took by joining Sprinklr and then left in 6 months of after Joining. Everyone on the floor talks about just automation but no one understand. No process, No policies in QA team, Extremely unprofessional. No work ethics. Completely waste of time.

Advice to Management

Please hire a leader who takes the lead. Hire a leader who has personality, courage, clear vision with ambition to succeed. A good leader who encourages the team to perform to their optimum all the time and drives organisational success.

Sprinklr2019-11-04
  6. "A company on the up"

Current Employee - Success Manager

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A product that's unrivalled in its breadth - A client base that contains the who's who of Fortune 500 - A company that actually has a gameplan for its different divisions - A solid mission statement

Cons

- The company's efforts to keep its employees on top of their game can sometimes feel overly burdensome and pedantic

Advice to Management

I think they - Ragy, Grad, Vivek, Luca - are doing a fine job for now. Target of $1B ARR doesn't seem farfetched.

Sprinklr2019-09-06

"can spend time watching movies free unlimited"

Current Employee - Social Media Community Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time for more than a year

Pros

no job as such.. you will get enough free time salary on time.. good pay,.. party every alternate month

Cons

work is of community manager but what we are doing is different... so practically employees dont know about community management nor any analytics or data science... nothing related to community management managers and experienced employees stick to this company as they know they wont be considered in any other company nor a good package

Advice to Management

be serious about employee happiness.. people are forced to change their scores if they give less.. managers give their own scores

Sprinklr2019-10-05
  8. "Product Engineer"

Current Employee - Product Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best learning and growth opportunities

Cons

There are no cons here

Sprinklr2019-08-15
  9. "Customer Success Manager"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work Environment Leadership Pay Growth Work Life Balance

Cons

Stingy with Work from Homes

Sprinklr2019-07-31
  10. "Good Experience"

Former Employee - SDEI in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Sprinklr full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice in Hand Pay Flexible timings

Cons

No work Life Balance .

Sprinklr2019-07-29