Station Casinos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Station Casinos Interview Questions

Interviews at Station Casinos

2.4

Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

There was first interview was a short phone call interview that was just administrative questions. Afterwards, there was one interview with the gaming audit team and then another interview with at corporate. I received an office soon after.

Central Reservations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a good interview. I met with Human Resources. Went over my resume and previous experiences. Asked why I'd like to work for Station Casinos. Explained the position. Described why he likes to work there.

Bike Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was pleasant. When I arrived I was informed the position I initially applied to had been filled internally but they informed me what was available and proceeded to interview for the next position I wanted.

Slot Ambassador/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I had the pre interview and had to wait to be contacted for another interview. by that time the job i had applied for was no longer available and had to go online apply for other positions they had open.

Interview Questions

• They asked many of the same questions but said differently. Like why should they hire me? And wuat makes me a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Station Casinos.

Interview

You can apply on line, that you can schedule an interview. This is a first appointment with HR dept. Everything last more or less 10 - 15 minutes.
    After this interview you can apply for 1 year to all the position you fit.
    And then the department that is looking for will schedule a second interview.

Interview Questions

• they ask you about your Availibility, how do you work in group, what do you think is the best for customer satisfaction and let the customer return in the future.   Answer Question

Sever Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

*Good, happened all in one day. Met with HR, then to different managers at restaurant. Fair process, then background check which took about two weeks. Orientation then training in restaurant.

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Station Casinos (North Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Started with a basic HR interview with questions not specific to the job. They were mostly behavioral questions. This interview is good for any position you apply for for the next year at any Station Casino. Second interview with Texas Station Manager. Questions were specific to position. After a week an offer was made. Processing for background check was only a day. No drug test for my position.

Beverage Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Station Casinos in December 2018.

Interview

Applied November 27th. Scheduled Pre-screening interview next day. Basic education and employment history past 10 years. Call back for 2nd interview 3 weeks later. Call back for 3rd interview with Director and Assistant director same day. Offered job and invited for in processing same day.

Porter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Station Casinos.

Interview

A moderate interview. A lot of the questions were behavioral based. My interview was 1 on 1, but once hired there were multiple supervisors. There is no drug test. The hiring process was short.

Maintenance Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Initial HR interview. If you are breathing and have no background issues this step is a rubber stamp. In person interview with a supervisor next. Legit technical questions that are tough to bluff if you don't know whats going on.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.