Sterlite Copper Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sterlite Copper Interview Questions

Interviews at Sterlite Copper

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sterlite Copper

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sterlite Copper.

Interview

Normal questions such as previous work experience, related skills. Asked was I familiar with certain software. How comfortable am I performing each daily task. The interviewer made sure I understood each question and answered each question with accuracy and confidence

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work up to 40 hours   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sterlite Copper in September 2009.

Interview

Basic questions from core subjects were asked in interview.

Great growth opportunity. Work culture is such that if you are not good enough you will leave the company yourself. But if you are good you can rise to higher position far quicker than almost other companies in the same sector.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Transducer and Sensor? Give various methods of measuring temperature in industrial application.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Copper (Manipal) in August 2008.

Interview

Technical questions asked which ranged over most of the subjects of the course. How are PERT & CPM different? What are the different types of welding? What are TIme Study & Motion Study? Which one of the two is done first? Will you be able to relocate in the interiors of the country if you are selected?

Interview Questions

• Towards the end, a question on the confidence level & nervousness of the candidate was also asked.   1 Answer

RANDOM Interview

Interview

not very difficult

Negotiation

easy

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuticorin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Copper (Tuticorin) in April 2011.

Interview

intial screening process they ask candidates for having 60% and above through 10th,12th,UG then aptitude test then selected candidates appear for group discussion,then last panel interview in that process HR,technical person,manager 3 members were present and interviewed candidates,they were considering about candidates personal background to see whelther he would be associated with company for long term,after selection candidates are asked for medical test,after medical results are cleared then appointment orders are given

Summer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sterlite Copper in April 2014.

Interview

at first it's a gd round if you qualify then HR interview. In interview they normally focus on cv. questions could be asked on your marks of board or on your hobbies. they make you feel relax sometimes ask you question in hindi to make you comfortable.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.