Stratbeans Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stratbeans Consulting

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2015.

Interview

1.coding test
    2.f2f interview
    coding test have logical based question...like how to detect that two circle are overlapping or not .....convert numbers into wordsand etc...
    in face to face round they ask about project that i have done in master's .

Interview Questions

• they ask me about project i have done in graduation and in master's !!!!!!!!
      they ask about mvc in detail.
      they ask me about the logic of the code which i implement in coding round!!!!!!!!   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (New Delhi).

Interview

There were 3 rounds...
    First Round : Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of resume received
    Second Round: Group Discussion
    Third Round (Final): Telephonic Interview.

They were more focused towards practical people basicaly, and the candidate who can convince them about their worth with proper justification can be selected easily.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, justify your words, any achievements in life.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (Bengaluru) in April 2014.

Interview

3 Rounds, HR Screening followed by GD and then a face to face interview. The HR screening was simple, it was conducted by a dude whose whole interest was to get the details and present the cv to next level. While GD and interviews were more involved

Interview Questions

• What do you know about stratbeans consulting   1 Answer
    • Do you know what is Articulate 360 and how is it related to Stratbeans   1 Answer
    • What is LMS   1 Answer

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in December 2015.

Interview

The first step was resume shortlisting, somewhere around 80 applications were received by them. They called all of them for GDs. Out of GD 20 people were shortlisted for PI.
    Finally 2 people were selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Sales & Marketing ?   Answer Question
    • They told me a short story about one of their clients & asked me to repeat the entire story. They might be checking the listening & grasping skills which is important in a Sales job.   Answer Question
    • Are you open for relocation ?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2014.

Interview

They make it look like very tough company to get in!!!

So they give a normal coding paper test more than one hour long PI; where one person asks.

They take too much time in selection, invite employees to office, very bad office, rats.

Waiting time is very long!!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2014.

Interview

2 rounds :

HR and Technical

HR will ask basic questions like why you are looking for this job,
    what are your interests

then A Technical person will take 1:1 interview

Basic networking and conceptual level questions of OOPS,

PhP level questions as company uses php Yii framework

javscript basic questions like array, callback functions

Interview Questions

• Basic networking and conceptual level questions of OOPS,
      PhP level questions as company uses php Yii framework
      javscript basic questions like array, callback functions   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2017.

Interview

Their were three rounds:

Their were three rounds:

1.Program to reduce a number to single digit ex 123=7
    3.Three coordinates are given so find the middle length of a triangle.
    2.Write a function to check if two circles overlap or not
    4.An ant is crolling and covering certain distnce like 4m left n so on so calculate the coordinate.

English Q's
     Acheivment about urself
     5 years from now Technology impact on world

Interview Questions

• Their were three rounds:

1.Program to reduce a number to single digit ex 123=7
      3.Three coordinates are given so find the middle length of a triangle.
      2.Write a function to check if two circles overlap or not

English Q's
       Acheivment about urself
       5 years from now Technology impact on world   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (New Delhi) in September 2017.

Interview

An aptitude test was conducted that was 95% technical followed by a few questions of Maths and Logical. I cleared the first round and went for another core programming test which was very difficult. It consisted of 5 questions - 3 highly abstract programming questions and other 2 were mathematics logic based, along with 2 English Essay writing questions.

There was freedom to go with any language, I chose JavaScript, but the questions were way above average level and filtered out many people including me from the next round.

Interview Questions

• Add the digits of a number until the answer is 1 digit. For example, 98 => 9+8 = 17 => 1+7 = 8 Answer.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2015.

Interview

They just want ot know if you are desperate to kill yourself for penuts. No proper work and need to work as slave. Cant learn any new things as they only want to get their projects completed and get money from theclient.

no vision only money hungry management.

Interview Questions

• will you stay back after office hours, are yo single or married, do you have any dependent   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stratbeans Consulting (Noida) in September 2017.

Interview

Really very interactive team. They were very friendly and also made me feel like I was at home. All the team members were very friendly. They made us very comfortable. Their selection process was quite interactive.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.