Sunquest Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sunquest Information Systems Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

One phone interview with the department secretary. Online assessment then in house assessment. 4 interviews at their office in one day. The whole process took less then 2 weeks from first hearing to accepting offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, internet based IQ/personality assessment, followed shortly by in-person interviews with 5 managers and an on-site IQ/personality assessment.

Negotiation

Salary was somewhat negotiable. Feel free to try.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ (US)).

Interview

I had a few interviews that mostly asked about work ethics and comfort with certain languages. There was not a large amount of time focusing on coding skills as this was performed previously in an email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel Sunquest is a good fit and why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Associate Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I was to have my first HR interview but they called at the said time and just informed me that the position was on hold and they would contact me later with any other opportunities. Disappointed !

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Applied online and got a call in 3 days for a phone round. It went well and in the same conversation asked me to come for an in-person interview. It took 10 days for the entire process to take. The questions were based on resume and the coding round followed by discussion with the team members. The entire process took like 2 1/2 hrs. It was tedious as there were no breaks involved. Totally, a fine experience but I guess it didn't go well with the coding round.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiting manager followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was 20 minutes late calling me and made no attempts to explain the delay. I had another appointment after that interview and told him that we had only 20 minutes left and would have to reschedule for another time if we needed more time. In any case, an uninteresting interview happened within the time. They did not have the courtesy to follow-up after the interview either. I hope they treat their employees better.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ (US)).

Interview

I applied online. Member from HR team contacted me via email to take online aptitude test. They got back to me within two weeks to schedule 1st round of phone interview with HR. It lasted for 30 mins with basic questions about my background. And same time HR confirmed that she will schedule a next interview with one of the hiring managers.
    The next round of phone interview was scheduled in a week or so. It was very simple interview with questions related to my previous experience.
    Again within a week I got a call from HR for face to face interview. They made all arrangements for my trip to Tucson with flight ticket, hotel accommodation for two days + food. Everything was paid company.
    Interview was whole one day process with 1 HR interview, 2 interviews with hiring managers and aptitude test.
    Less than 5 days I got a call with a job offer.
    I loved the interview process. Very well organised. Nice people to work with ....

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Very simple interview.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Pay is very less. But good company to start a career. They provide visa sponsorship.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

applied online, got response back in 3 days, invited to do an assessment test. it was like a variant version of SAT test, 50 questions in 15 minutes, some pattern recognition problems. didn't complete all of the questions on time. guess that's why I didn't get a phone interview. I suggest the company remove this kind of test as it does not really filter a good candidate from a bad one as the test is not technical related.

Interview Questions

• given the first three images, what should be the fourth one.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in October 2017.

Interview

Applied on line at company's application system. 2) get email contact and scheduled a on line test: computer based intelligence and personality test with time constraints (like the SAT test on computer); 3) Get email to schedule a phone interview. Very nice interviewer and had a nice talk with him; 3) Scheduled a coding test at the end of the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) a good place to practice is wonderlic; 2) general and non-technical questions; 3) text manipulation tasks, OOP style coding required;   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

All candidates will first need to take a lengthy written test that has nothing to do with the job being applied; then someone called for a phone interview; then a final interview conducted in the office with multiple people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.