Sunquest Information Systems Reviews
68% would recommend to a friend
(289 total reviews)
75% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some employees are good people and good to work with." (in 22 reviews)
- "Good work life balance is there" (in 14 reviews)
- "Good work environment and mgmt" (in 12 reviews)
- "Benefits and job stability are good for Tucson where the job market is lacking." (in 11 reviews)
- "Colleagues are friendly and competent" (in 9 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of focus on where the company is going" (in 20 reviews)
- "Low pay once you get any experience and raises are capped at below inflation (that's if you are an overachiever and work 50hrs+/week)." (in 17 reviews)
- "Salaries were a bit low." (in 15 reviews)
- "No formal training." (in 13 reviews)
- "Still using old technologies." (in 10 reviews)
Found 289 of over 304 reviews
Updated 10 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.020 Sept 2022AnonymousCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCoimbatore
1. Well experienced Mentors and Employee friendly 2. Complete Access to Udemy, ToastMasters, Certifications and Linkedin Learning(Managers) 3. Work Culture
1. Expect everyone to be top / good performers 2. We need to be a self starter 3. Shorter probationary period for a product based company
- 5.026 Sept 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCalcutta
1. Multiple opportunities and platform to grow and enhance skills 2. Employee friendly and open communication culture 3. Job security; regular feedbacks for any improvement
No cons to highlight about
- 1.012 Jul 2022Classified EmployeeFormer EmployeeBengaluru
None that I can think off.
Think twice before joining. The work culture is divided into groups. You won't get any assistance by peers and reporting managers. Peers often get inputs for activity based on tenure and how well you know the team members. This practice is really bad and should not be encouraged. Inputs should be provided based out of necessity to conduct daily activities and not out of favour. Your gauranteed to have a tough time. Expectations poorly managed.
- 5.020 Sept 2022ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
1)Good Work life balance. 2)Good opportunity to learn and grow as you have full access to Udemy and reimbursement on the certifications. 3)Good Insurance coverage. 4)Good Work culture.
Nothing i can recollect of.
- 5.020 Sept 2022AnonymousCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Good learning environment Transparent communication Work life balance is maintained
Nothing to share about the cons specifically
- 4.03 Sept 2022Systems AdministratorCurrent Employee
More visibility Wide-ranging experience Increased flexibility Work friends
Fewer perks and benefits Limited growth Unknown culture and reputation
- 4.013 Jul 2022Principal Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCalcutta
Hybrid work model Good product portfolio
Salary is below market standards. It will be matched with the market standards only for the employee who decides to leave the organization.
Sunquest Information Systems Reviews FAQs
Sunquest Information Systems has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 304 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Sunquest Information Systems to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
68% of Sunquest Information Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sunquest Information Systems 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.