Sutra Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sutra Services

2.6

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutra Services (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a decent process divided in 4 rounds.
    1) Telephonic round by the HR
    2) F2F round by the Marketing manager
    3) Writing test on a given topic
    4) F2F round with the Boss

Interview Questions

• Because my position was Content Specialist, I was asked questions related to writing by the Marketing manager.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutra Services (Mumbai).

Interview

Got a call from the HR team
    3 back to back rounds.
    1st Face to Face with a senior
    2nd CEO of the company
    3rd business development manager

Pretty general questions were asked

Anonymous Employee in Andheri

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutra Services (Andheri) in June 2017.

Interview

1st Step was screening of CV and a Telephonic Interview
    2nd Round was F2F interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
    3rd Round was F2F Interview with the HR Business Partner
    4th Round was F2F Interview with the Founder and CEO of Sutra Services

All the Interviews were 30 minutes long they basically grill you and only tests your Communication, Interest for the Job, Focused on the career, Personality etc

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

Interview

F2F Interview ,Lengthy process.. Spare an hour or 2 if u are applying for HR domain. They will keep grilling you to check your communication skill and if you have that spunk in you.

Interview Questions

• Basicaly the want to know what actually you are here for.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutra Services (Mumbai) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Online Puzzle test.
    2. Written Test.
    3. F2F Round
    4. LOW SALARY

The interview was suitable for hiring fresher level candidates not for experienced developers. They also don't want to use framework in there project which is pointless. They don't know agile development methods.

Interview Questions

• Count number of dashes in LED Digit.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutra Services.

Interview

There were three rounds. First they shortlisted the candidates based on the apptitude test.

2nd round is a case study round.

3rd is a f2f round where he asked basic questions of c/c++ and puzzles.

4th is a HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutra Services (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with various seniors. All 1:1. They don't ask so many technical questions as much as personality and attitude related. They make you comfortable and check your interest to fit in a role or any other as well.

Interview Questions

• Highlight Strengths and Weaknesses   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Questionnaire is highly competitive. There are 3-4 rounds of interview. Interview takes 3-4 hours.
    Be careful about what you say. Be confident about what are you actually looking for in your job and discuss that. Come for interview only if you are career oriented.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutra Services (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

An HR round onc all
    A face to face meet with an apparently senior person
    A face to face interview with the founder
    The pictures of their office shown on websites and even on glasdoor are a gimmick, its a dump ground of a place. Extremely untidy and disorganizred. My interview was held in a "room" which was as big as a cubicle in a cyber cafe. Literally a 4sq.ft room.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, work knowledge, hobbies, the generic type of questions that one would expect.
      Also, "what would you most passionate about working on?" , be careful while answering this question. I got rejected for an honest answer to this question.   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutra Services (Mumbai).

Interview

The interview was at their main office but in a dirty building near slum area. The waiting area was also dirty. There were 4-5 rounds of interviews with different people. The process lasted many days. Both times i went the AC not working and i had to wait in heat for a long time for the interview. But interviews were quite interesting and informative. Once the interview were done, they quickly got back with offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.