Swiggy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Swiggy

2.9

Lead Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Swiggy (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Even after sharing assignment within given time frame of 48 hours, the feedback I received the resume has not been shortlisted for the profile and no specific feedback on my assignment. HR should be cognizant of the fact that I am working somewhere currently and it is difficult to get time on weekdays, at least she should have informed me right after screening my profile and NOT after wasting my time for the assignment. Highly unprofessional behavior and lack of communication from the brand side.

Software Development Engineer In Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swiggy (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

4 rounds of interview.
    1) Waiting for more than 30 mins. ( Which I understand ) got to look around the office and felt nice.
    2) 1st round technical questions, interviewer showed mutual respect and nice discussion 👍
    3) 2nd round, managerial discussion, went good
    4) HR took for lunch, and kept engagement.
    6) Waiting for more than an hour in a discussion room.
    5) Senior most person in QA came to take interview, nice experience went OK, I faltered in 1 of my core tech areas.
    6) Again waiting period of 45 mins.
    7) Went for a smoke came back.
    8) Came back waited for another 15 mins.
    9) Another tech round by another Senior SDET, I can call out the name of the person, but I will restrain, this persion was aware of which organization I work for and he new my role from my CV, his question was do I know the QA head/ director of the organization I work for, and I was struck with awe.
    Well I leave up to you to take a call what should I rate, well I will rate 5.
    As my experience was excellent , I know what not to do while building a team with unknown people who aspire.

Area Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swiggy (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Resume shortlisting by HR

After a week...

F2F with existing Area Operations manager
    Analytics questions. Real time delivery related questions.

F2F with city operations manager

After a week

Excel test (lookup,pivot and few simple formula enough to clear the round)

After a week

City head (no idea y this round again with same set of questions).

Interview Questions

• You have have 2 Delivery guys and 3 orders in different route. executive need to pick orders from different hotel but only one at a time. how do you manage the time so that orders are delivered in minimum time   2 Answers

Escalation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swiggy (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Easy interview. Basically they want to know if you can handle irate customers. 5 rounds of interview. First will be hr round, second will be versant round which is an online test. Third will be written test. Forth operation managerial round and last one will be sr. Manager round. They will give you scenario and they check how well you can handle. Don't freak out, these are normal scenario which happen in customer's life.

Interview Questions

• how you can handle the customer's situation in humanity way   Answer Question

Leadership Role Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Swiggy.

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy. They started with 4 telephonic interviews over 1.5 month. HR did not revert with the status post every interview - kept candidate guessing on if and when would be the next step.

Called for F2F interactions - had total 5 F2F interactions. Post F2F day, had 1 more telephonic round on call. Post this process, for 3 weeks HR did not answer phone calls or emails. Suddenly, one fine day HR sent an email with reject.

Felt that few senior leaders in the company (mostly batchmates of founders) took decisions. Other interviews were just for formality.

Interview questions were good and thought provoking but process felt lengthy and unfair.

SDE2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Interview

it had 3 technical rounds and 1 hackerank test. mostly data structures and algorithms and one design round. The Hr is pathetic and dont reply or pick call if you want to know your feedback. super arrogant hr team. They are wasting time of candidates.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

It started with 2 rounds of interviews taken by different heads. Focus is more on sales and your knowledge about the e commerce industry. So most of the questions are focused on that and they most likely to give you a situational questions to check your understanding

Software Development Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swiggy (Bengaluru).

Interview

Round 1:
    Hangout Interview. It went well.

Then called for half a day for face to face interviews.

When I visited there on time, after thee first round, was informed that the second panel was not available. Had to wait for the entire one hour.

Then the second design round (they called the low level design, which is in fact not) was for an hour and half.

Was supposed to meet the hiring manager but was asked to leave for the day.

By this, the time was 1:35. There was no minimum curtesy to ask if I know a place to go and eat let alone offer food.

After this, I had to follow up for 3 days to get the result. They said, I lacked some of the design skills they are looking for the role.

I felt that I did well, god enough for the problem at hand. However, I respected their decision and asked for the detailed feedback. I requested them saying that it would help me if I have to apply again.

The HR said, he would get it the next day and then the next two days and then the next week and finally no longer answer my calls.

Total failure on their part. I would never apply for any role at Swiggy ever again.

They are sitting in their office doing part of their job interviewing the candidates. I had take half a day off. Had to travel for 3+ hours spending 600/-. Yet, they are not even concerned to provide the feedback that can help me.

If they feel like bosses, then many people may not like it.

Interview Questions

• Doesn't matter. Don't recommend to attend unless you're in very need of the job and have loads of patience   Answer Question

Delivery Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiggy.

Interview

Simple process just document submission. Go to swiggy office and ask them that you will join in swiggy delivery executive. Take documents like aadhar, pan, driving licence, bike rc book. There is a joining fees for the DE depends on the state i guess or it maybe 900.

Vendor Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Swiggy (Bangalore Rural) in December 2019.

Interview

My friend referred me for the job and first i got mail confirmation for the interview and later H.R called me for interview location ,where i had to give the interview

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience and and the job role   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.