Swoon Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 48 of over 48 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swoon

Swoon

Application

I interviewed at Swoon

Interview

4 stages, very nice people, they help you through each stage. Very easy to talk to and work with. They’ll let you know it’s long hours and you have to be up for the challenge.

Interview Questions
  • Are you open to working 50-60 hour weeks?
    Answer Question

Swoon

Application

I interviewed at Swoon

Interview

Very rushed process. They had me do 6 calls within a week. The recruiter I was working with did not let me know until I reached out which is very unprofessional. Did not receive feedback.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Swoon (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I had a zoom interview and then a phone interview. I made it to the last round, and was asked to create a presentation on why I want to work there and why they should hire me. I spent hours creating my PowerPoint and adding personality to it. I sent the recruiter a draft and she had no critiques for me. I went into the presentation feeling confident and was feeling great about getting the job after. I received an email 4 days later stating that I was not chosen. When asked what I did wrong, they told me I didn’t seem “enthusiastic” enough about the job. After spending 3 hours interviewing and creating a whole PRESENTATION. I’m not sure what else needs to be said/done to show interest in a job. I would say if you are willing to risk wasting your time and energy putting together a PowerPoint to be told that you weren’t excited enough about the job, then to ahead with the Interview process. Overall, I’d say the interviews themselves weren’t hard but it was overly drawn out and tedious.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swoon (Houston, TX) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interview process is very efficient and streamlined 1. You have an initial call that will last about 45-60 min 2. You are guided to record a video where you will be asked a series of open ended questions. This video is sent to the ELT to review. If selected you move on to the final step. 3. You will have a final interview with the ELT where you give a presentation about yourself and a few additional questions they will send to you. The recruiter will have a prep meeting with you to look over your presentation to offer feedback and get you all set up for your final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swoon

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Swoon

Interview

1st interview was a phone screen which went well and I was asked to move to a recorded phone interview. However, I decided not to move forward. The interviewer was very kind and organized which made the interview process a good experience in my opinion.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain your experience with breaking into new companies

Swoon

Application

I interviewed at Swoon

Interview

Met the recruiters at a career fair and was offered a next-day interview. Had a 30-minute Skype interview scheduled for the second round. The third round would have been another Skype interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest achievement? How do you define success?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swoon (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2020

Interview

A recruiter messaged me on LinkedIn, provided the job description and pay, very upfront about if I was interested. We had a phone call to review my skills and reviewed my resume. We then scheduled another call to review my resume again and for me to sell myself to the recruiter. After that call, she explained that I would prepare for the next interview, a panel with c-suite executives, and a presentation reviewing my skills to sell myself to this group. I prepped for a week, sending her a few drafts of my presentation, making sure I used 5 key points of why I am a strong candidate, and that my examples were relevant to the position they were hiring for. During that interview, I was asked to prove myself and why I should be considered, having only management experience (up to 40 people) and not over the phone sales experience. One person of the panel mentioned that he loves recessions, as a huge opportunity for recruiting, and helps his business thrive. Another executive felt I was simply unqualified, without having any over the phone sales, and didn't have the grit it takes to build a pipeline of contacts and drive revenue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Swoon (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very positive experience. Had a great time learning about the company. I was able to learn about the employee and what they were doing in recruitment. Very honest about their job role and how many hours. Transparent is good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swoon

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Swoon

Interview

The process started with a phone screening then a Skype interview. The recruiter Shanda was extremely kind during the process. Afterwards, I was brought in to interview with two other managers, Lisa & Maggie who both were nice as well. The final step was a 5-10 min panel presentation which went really well at first. However, the hiring manager seemed very rude and offputting. I was told I would hear back in 24 hours and it's been several days. I even sent a follow up email, but never received a response. It's really disappointing but I guess I was just another candidate used to meet recruiting metrics.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swoon (San Diego, CA)

Interview

I was asked for an interview by applying through LinkedIn. I scheduled a FaceTime interview through their calendar. The recruiter missed the Facetime interview. I followed up and received no response. I reached out to another recruiter in the company then got an email back from my original recruiter. I scheduled another Facetime interview and the recruiter never showed. I followed up again and received no response. It was extremely unprofessional and overall a negative experience. Since it was a Facetime interview, I had to accommodate for this time frame off my current place of work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Interviews