Symphony Teleca Manager - Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Manager - Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Symphony Teleca (Bengaluru) in November 2013.

Interview

The Process of interview had three rounds. First telephonic - Manager/Senior manager takes this to know your competancy and your willingness and what projects/work you have done. Also the technical questions related to your skill and work.

Second online test at the office location - written test on your skills, programming and business knowledge.

Third- immmediate manager or senior management according to the position you are hired.

The HR who schedule your interview are reachable at any time. They are ready to answer your all questions any time (office hours). They don't waste your time, very punctual.

Overall great experience with the Interview and Onboarding process at Symphony Teleca !!!

Interview Questions

• Case study on Retail analysis case. As I was from BFSI Domain this was new to me, but interesting so.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very smooth. It was a win-win results and Symphony understands the importance of compensation and candidates' worthiness & willingness to work.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.