Symphony Teleca Software Engineer-Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Symphony Teleca Software Engineer-Product Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Symphony Teleca

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Symphony Teleca (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was for Ext.js (Sencha Touch). First round was telephonic, then puzzle interview 2nd round, 3rd technical coding round and finally HR?. The first was a very technical telephonic round from an expert, then a round of puzzle solving then a programming round with general questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Sort a squence of number in Ascending order   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Symphony Teleca

Software Engineer-Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Symphony Teleca.

Interview

I had a very nice interview., It was fro java part......roamed around Multithreading , collections , Reflection , Data Structures , jsp/Servlets , Struts and all........:)
    SIP protocol and basics of networking etc .

Negotiation

High Negotiation .

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symphony Teleca (Pune) in July 2014.

Interview

2 technical rounds, 1 HR round. It was open walkin. Waited for 3 hours for the first round. The next two rounds were completed pretty quick then on the other side of the lunch break.

Interview Questions

• Donot remember much but were related to your previous work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Symphony Teleca (Pune) in April 2013.

Interview

After uploading cv on portal by current employee got call after exact 1 month
    Till time i had given some interview in other companies so i was fully prepared till this interview happens
    Questions are basic on topics which is mentioned in my cv,some small programmes they ask me to write
    Core java,Collections,DB,XML etc.

Interview Questions

• There were two arrays containing numbers you have to sort them and merge both array without using any collection,just use basic data structure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

In Managerial interview he ask me my expected salary which he said is not possible for this position but i recommend you to join this project because its oneof the best project in the world.

Software Engineer-Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Symphony Teleca in March 2013.

Interview

Its through employee refferal,took 1 week
    there are 3 rounds of interview
    1)Technical interview->Basic questions as per skills mentioned in your cv,some small programmes to check logic.
    2)Manager interview->questions regarding your day to day work,collections etc.
    3)Senior Manager/Director->Just simple question regarding your current project.
    4)HR Round->Telephonic just to convey your salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no chances of negotiation they offered less than expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symphony Teleca (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

This was my first interview after a long gap with computer science basics.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Symphony Teleca (Bengaluru) in October 2011.

Interview

written - written - technical
    firstly written test with analitical and oops next program test followd by face to face. went well asked very good questions.firstly written test with analitical and oops next program test followd by face to face. went well asked very good questions.

Negotiation

Consider if u got a very good hike .. there will be only single digit as all employers do

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.