Synchron Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synchron Systems

Soa Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Synchron Systems (Hyderabad) in May 2015.

Interview

There is one Synchron technical interview followed by two client interviews. All 3 technical rounds is on phone. There is a F-F discussion on skype. Interview process was smooth and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on SOA technology related to BPEL, OSB. In BPEL they asked about Adapters , mediator etc.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Synchron Systems in April 2010.

Interview

received call from company recruiment team and mailed me interview venu details and on interview day again they had called me and folloed up till i reach the venue. I had 1 technical interview after that HR interiew and HR has indirectly confirmed that I had cleared the interview, so I didn't have any dilama about my offer.

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synchron Systems in February 2010.

Interview

It was an easy one starting with the basics of Java, static functions, exception handling. Then they asked about MySQL , how to optimize a query which I guess I screwed up. Some questions about xml, xml parsing are also asked

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.