SysTools Software Business Development Manager - Digital Forensics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at SysTools Software

1 Interview Review

Business Development Manager - Digital Forensics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SysTools Software (Pune) in November 2013.

Interview

I got connected with the company's MD through LinkedIn. He was kind enough to consider me for an available position and forwarded me the JD. There were 4 rounds of interview:

Round 1: With the company's MD:
- Most of the questions were related to my previous professional background and my proficiency in managing big accounts
- He asked me questions regarding my interests in the technology field and the products I used to pitch earlier
- He also asked me questions regarding the experiences with my previous employers and the reason for my last job switch
- He was very practical in his approach and asked me that he was looking for a commitment of atleast 1.5 years
- He also went ahead and asked me about the things that I expects from my employer to stick with them
- He made me comfortable by asking me questions related to my native place. Surprisingly he belonged to a nearby place.

Round 2: With Business Head
- After an hour long discussion with the MD, I was cleared to go for the second round, which was an interview with one of the business heads for cloud based services
- He made me even more comfortable by telling me that it was going to be casual conversation rather than an interview
- He asked me about my methods of reaching to a client and pitching my products.
- Questions regarding the tools that I have used for marketing, follow up techniques and about a difficult situation where i made a sale
- He also gave me a few details about the services that the company was into and allowed me to clarify my doubts

Round 3: With International Operations Head
- I had to wait for almost a week to get a confirmation regarding this interview level
- This was a skype interview that i appeared for, from my home and the interviewer was in the US
- The interviewer made me understand key points about the industry since it was new to me. He also made very clear about his expectations from me in the job profile
- The interview went upto 2 hours and I was grilled thoroughly on my business development skills
- I was asked to explain the entire sales cycle right from prospecting to closing the deal, giving references of my present clients.
- He checked me on the homework that i had done regarding the industry, the key players and the future scope of the industry
- I was grilled on business strategies and marketing methodologies, with prime focus on using social media
- At the end of the interview, he appreciated me for my research and asked me to submit a write up on the entire meeting, highlighting my take on the strategies to adopt for business.

Round 4: Again with MD
- After submitting a 5 page write up, I was called for the fourth and final interview
- i was told that the interviewer was quite impressed with my write up and my competitive landscaping
- This interview was basically a negotiation on the remuneration and other benefits. It went quite smooth

Interview Questions

• Unexpected Question: What do you expect from your employer to do for you, to make you stay longer with the organization ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation basically happened regarding my take home salary. Though I did not get a fancy hike, but it was decent enough. More importantly, the company's incentive policies are very lucrative.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.