T-Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

T-Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Question asked were moderate. Interviewer was asking more about tools rather than DS or Java. More focused on devOps . company has complete startup environment ,nice view from office. No online or Editor used only Pen paper round was there.

Interview Questions

• Given set of nuts and bolts in two arrays match and sort them in a given order   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T-Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2011.

Interview

Very simple interview with project manager, since I was already working there as en external, being part of another vendor, so they already knew me and my work. Everything very fast and smooth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what have you been doing for the past five years. Tell me if the role I am offering you is attractive to you. Tell me if you think you are prepared to do the role I am offering you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple, since a colleague of mine was hired the week before for a similar role, so I asked the same amount of money and it was accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

The first round will be written test and after clearing it there will be technical round and if you didnt clear the written test conducted they will ask you to leave for the day and they will proceed with the shortlisted candidates for the furthur processes.

Interview Questions

• In technical round they asked more about what you have written in your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and the .net panel was really professional and I was told I was also selected after giving 3 rounds of interview but the HR team is highly unprofessional,they told me that they would contact me for document submission but I did not receive any call. After following up for the nth time they told me My profile was put on hold and then rejected. I came all the way from Mumbai for the interview , So, I invested my time and money just to face this unprofessional behavior from the HR. Just stay away from this process even if you are called for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2018.

Interview

3-4 rounds of interview, the first one being a machine test, followed by an interview by a senior team member then the team lead and finally the engineering manager and then the HR head.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles and programming questions related to any programming language a person is comfortable in.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

There will be 2 rounds.
     one from Indian teammates and another one from German client.
    India team do there formalities and process candidature.
    everything is depend upon German client interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.