TAFE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TAFE (Chennai) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied through referal, arranged a Telephonic Interview with in a week..Asked about basic mechanical questions. Given options for interest of choice where i want to work in their plant divisions. Its a satisfying intern.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE (Tiruchirappalli) in January 2013.

Interview

about me - description - background - management techniques - why do u want to work for us ????????
    what are academis marks - what are the general knowledge - sales experience of any

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TAFE (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in April 2011.

Interview

“To use my skills and creative abilities as a Territory Executive with reputed organization, contribute to its growth, in consonance with its vision and policies”.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in service department of application business unit, in Andhra While you have experience in Sales.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE (Chennai) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was mostly based on my achievements and also on my expectations as an employee in the company . The also wanted to know the exact reasons why I had chosen to sit for the company . They want employees who are ready to go onto the field especially in rural areas .So most of the questions asked will be based on whether youll be able to survive in rural India

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join a tractors manufacturing company ?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TAFE (Chennai) in December 2015.

Interview

Campus interview at Bharath university. They were asking personal questions about family and nativity. Tested our communication and fluency. Only one direct HR round. Out of 400 students they hired 30 students.

Interview Questions

• They asked only personal info. No technical ques were asked.   1 Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TAFE (Chennai) in May 2016.

Interview

There will be a HR round initially and then further rounds will be conducted by relevant superior based on the performance in each round. There will be three rounds totally and then a online psychometric test.

Interview Questions

• Asked in detail about new warehouse setup   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sriperumbudur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE (Sriperumbudur) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. Students of Mechanical Engineering were allowed to participate , with the criterion being 7.0 cgpa. First there was an introduction about the company followed by technical aptitude, Group Discussion , Thomson assesment , Technical HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE (Chennai) in February 2012.

Interview

A written test followed by a group discussion. Final Process is technical interview.In the interview you will asked on the basics of the mechanical engineering if you are applying for the post of GET

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE (Bhubaneswar) in March 2014.

Interview

It started with an Technical Questions - Basic 12th and questions on Linear Velocity etc also certian questios from General Aptitude where their...

Followed By GD - India in 2020

Finally Personal interview round

Interview Questions

• Why Sales and Marketing..

How are u gonna cell our PRODUCT

Abut TAFE

Dfference bwtween 2 stroke and 4 stroke   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE.

Interview

Consisted of 4 rounds
    1.Technical Aptitude
    2.G.D.
    3.Psychometric Test
    4.Personal Interview
    Technical aptitude contained questions from Manufacturing technology,Materials,Automobile engineering.
    Group discussion was based on current affairs
    Psychometric test is an interesting test consisting of 5 modules.They test you by asking simple puzzles.Accuracy and faster response is required.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain how to perform knurling in lathe   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.