TNS Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TNS Global Interview Questions

Interviews at TNS Global

2.7

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TNS Global (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Talked to all the team members before getting hired. People were all very friendly on the team. Mostly behavioral questions. It was relative easy to pass the interviews. In total talked to about 4-5 people and each 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What's your career goal in the next few years? What have you done in the past professionally?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview

Quick and simple interview that was handled over the phone. With the evening and late night hours looking for people willing to work through the night. Interviewer was very friendly.

Research Executive Interview

Interview

Applied Online because there was an opening
    Quick phone call from HR and asked for an interview
    4 hour long combining a written test and interviews with HR and the manager

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNS Global (Reston, VA (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

3 people interviewed me at the same time, fairly quickly; 1.5 hrs.

Interview Questions

• Basic testing questions, boundary test questions.
      Asked me telecom questions   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TNS Global (Indore, WV (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

any one can take my interview for this job this is a dream job for me and i am eligible for this.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Qualitative Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial communications took place over email. I was asked back for one interview at the office. The interview took about 30 minutes, after which I was asked if I had any questions. The interviewer then showed me around the office and introduced me to the staff. This particular office had a friendly, inviting, comfortable atmosphere and it contained a very small staff size.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your college major (mine was non-business related) prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview

Applied via job search portal, received a phone call for assessment and interview session, attended the assessment (one hour) and interview with HR manager and the hiring manager (one hour) - this sessions were done on the same day, received another phone call about a week later for acceptance of the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Your background (education and working experiences), your knowledge (in brief) about market research, your strengths and weaknesses, your career goals (short and long term) and discussion on a given topic (related to market research).   Answer Question

Junior Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TNS Global (Cape Town (South Africa)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process begins with campus recruitment, after a couple of weeks they call you to invite you for an interview. The interview is a 1:1 with the HR manager -who is friendly and open. Then if you make it to the next round you are invited for a skills test which last roughly 90 minutes. A week or so later if you are successful you are invited to do a presentation and panel interview with various heads of department. If successful they give you an offer. The whole process is efficient.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and after two weeks I did a Telephone interview. I was asked to sign a consent form for background screening and after a week I was called to write an assessment test which consisted of numerical, planning, report writing, and research skill testing. After two weeks I was called to come for an in-house interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNS Global (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview by HR recruiter followed by face to face interview with two line managers. Interviews was comfortable with standard HR questions on top of some technical questions. The whole interview process took 30minutes. Interviewers were nice and amicable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.