TNS Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TNS Global Interview Questions

Interviews at TNS Global

2.7

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview

Quick and simple interview that was handled over the phone. With the evening and late night hours looking for people willing to work through the night. Interviewer was very friendly.

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TNS Global (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Talked to all the team members before getting hired. People were all very friendly on the team. Mostly behavioral questions. It was relative easy to pass the interviews. In total talked to about 4-5 people and each 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What's your career goal in the next few years? What have you done in the past professionally?   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Interview

Applied Online because there was an opening
    Quick phone call from HR and asked for an interview
    4 hour long combining a written test and interviews with HR and the manager

Qualitative Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial communications took place over email. I was asked back for one interview at the office. The interview took about 30 minutes, after which I was asked if I had any questions. The interviewer then showed me around the office and introduced me to the staff. This particular office had a friendly, inviting, comfortable atmosphere and it contained a very small staff size.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your college major (mine was non-business related) prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TNS Global (Indore, WV (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

any one can take my interview for this job this is a dream job for me and i am eligible for this.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNS Global (Reston, VA (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

3 people interviewed me at the same time, fairly quickly; 1.5 hrs.

Interview Questions

• Basic testing questions, boundary test questions.
      Asked me telecom questions   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview

Phone call and video interview over skype after submitting my resume and job application. Talent acquisition will call and do a brief phone interview. Then arrange for hiring managers to contact you.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and after two weeks I did a Telephone interview. I was asked to sign a consent form for background screening and after a week I was called to write an assessment test which consisted of numerical, planning, report writing, and research skill testing. After two weeks I was called to come for an in-house interview.

Fieldwork Co Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TNS Global (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Informal interview which was quite easy, short test after which was also easy, got the job. They wanted to test my personality more than anything else as the role involved being a people person - liaising with fieldworkers daily and managing them.

Interview Questions

• The usual stuff - to talk about what you liked about the roll and what you can bring.   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Interview

Very friendly phone interview with typical competency questions and a few questions about the company and what the job would require you to do and why you would be a good fit

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.