TVS Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

In Person20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TVS Group

Anonymous Employee in Thrissur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TVS Group (Thrissur) in Sep 2017

Interview

Interview was lasted more than 1 hr. Both technical and HR was on the same time . The questions are mostly based on my extra curricular activities.They were highly supportive. and they selected 2 person from our college.

Interview Questions
  • why do you choose our company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naihāti

Application

I interviewed at TVS Group (Naihāti) in Jan 2012

Interview

Hiring and interview process is quite good and systematic with sequential order of step which assist to avoid ambiguity & apparent on paper and thought as well. So that candidates also take it patiently and smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • Need to have lots of patience and attentive while appearing for an interview to have best result out of it.
  • Need to have lots of patience and attentive while appearing for an interview to have best result out of it for further smooth functioning

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TVS Group (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Sep 2010

Interview

One placement agency called me and asked me about my current job profile in detail and then they asked me for my resume and said they will get back to me in some time,after a week they called me up and asked to come to TVS gurgaon office for an interview.there the regional sales manager taken interview on one to one basis.it was a good knowledge sharing kind of discussion.after that the national head of TVS taken a interview through web.

Interview Questions
  • what was your last year target,and how much you achieved ?
  • why TVS ?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TVS Group (Chennai) in Aug 2008

Interview

Keen on dressing,good communication, technical knowledge are thoroughly checked. Good technical qualification & high performance in academy are expected Mostly they start with English & end up in Tamil. No pressure in any form during interview but no. of interviews are more ,may be three or four

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TVS Group (Bangalore) in Jan 2008

Interview

Very meticulous.

Interview Questions
  • Cannot think of one but the promoters have an eye for talent.

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TVS Group in Jan 2008

Interview

Placement through university - Aptitude screening, Group discussion to check the communication skills, face to face interview, medical test and final offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed