Talent Logic (TX) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Talent Logic (TX) Interview Questions

1.4

Sort:

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Talent Logic (TX) (Kingwood, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Received call for Phone interview, then scheduled to come in for a face to face interview. After completing face to face I was asked to take a personality assessment. Upon completion I had an additional interview then presented an offer letter.

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process is fairly easy and straight forward. Phone interview, face to face interview with the recruiter, personality assessment, then an interview with a head manager. I was offered the job the same day...During the phone interview I was told this was a management level position and I that I would be over a team of people. However it is NOT a management position, merely a sales position, where you are required to make 80+ calls a day. An employer wouldn't hire a candidate who was deceptive on their resume, and I wouldn't work for an employer who was deceptive about the job description. Needless to say I decline the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview question that you've heard a million times before.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Talent Logic (TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Got pinged by Talent Logic SS, read the job description...agreed on a rate. Talked to her Technical Mgr who did little technical quizzing and more etiquette scenario's. I interviewed over the phone with the client (FISERV/Norcross) for approximately 30-45 minutes.

Negotiation

I had the interview and a couple of days later, I received an offer.

QA Automation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Talent Logic (TX) (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Vendor found my resume on Dice, called me whether I am intered for a position at Phialdelphia. Aftre my consent, they scheduled the interview with the client, and with 3 days vendor told me s I was selected for this job.
    After a week i reported to the work

Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talent Logic (TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I received three phone calls about the same position from different staffing managers. After talking to the second one I was forwarded to the hiring manager for a phone screening after reviewing job description and confirming that I was interested. Really nice people working there.

Interview Questions

• It was general questions like tell me about yourself, your job related experience and talk about your projects.   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Talent Logic (TX) (Hyderabad) in August 2017.

Interview

It took hardly 1 hour as the first round was with h.r and then it was a listening/writing test (online)
    Then it was a call with v.p and then salary discussion

Interview Questions

• International calling experience   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.