Taritas Software Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

In Person25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taritas Software Solutions

Taritas Software Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions

Interview

They took 3 round for technical and 1 hr round. They use to provide training to freshers on Microsoft technologies.They took 3 round for technical and 1 hr round. They use to provide training to freshers on Microsoft technologies.

Interview Questions
  • Xamarin Basics, Android Basics, OOPs, Major/Minor Project.
    1 Answer

Taritas Software Solutions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions

Interview

The interview process here has 2 tech rounds followed by a HR round. In my tech rounds, Sir asked me about my previous projects and the skills that I mentioned on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • We need to be very particular about what we write on our resume because their questions are based on that info only.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions (Jabalpur) in Jul 2018

Interview

1) Hr Round - During HR round, I was asked to about my personal goals, professional goals and how I am going to achieve them by working in the company 2) Technical face to face interview (1) - The technical round consisted of basic programming questions, OOPs concepts. 3) Technical face to face interview (2)- in this last round they asked me database concept, given me one scenario of database.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions (Bangalore) in Jan 2017

Interview

They have a small office at Koramangala, Bangalore...about 4-5 employees when I visited in early 2017...to my disbelief, a dog was sleeping on sack at front side of reception table. One small room for hr and coding team. CEO was on mission to hire more people in bangalore by Mar. 2017. 1.5 hr. Interview on various fundamentals of .net, my roles and responsibilities in proj., application performance related questions and then coding round on his laptop...while I was solving the problem..he was looking into how i am solving it...so i solved 2 small problem statements and he was happy...later on he told hr would call me in evening and negotiate about salary. But I didn't got any call and consultant told me that position went on hold 😢😢😢

Interview Questions
  • Solid principles Searching a particular set of characters in huge text file...
RSS Feed</>Embed