Taritas Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taritas Software Solutions

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions (Jabalpur) in July 2018.

Interview

1) Hr Round - During HR round, I was asked to about my personal goals, professional goals and how I am going to achieve them by working in the company
    2) Technical face to face interview (1) - The technical round consisted of basic programming questions, OOPs concepts.
    3) Technical face to face interview (2)- in this last round they asked me database concept, given me one scenario of database.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself.
      personal goals.
      professional goals..   Answer Question
    • 2. Database related question...
      bxiusD&fuG BFKIYASDIFH XOZLAScfodausf9hjsdf   Answer Question
    • 3. Programming skills,,, C# , C++ ....   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

They have a small office at Koramangala, Bangalore...about 4-5 employees when I visited in early 2017...to my disbelief, a dog was sleeping on sack at front side of reception table. One small room for hr and coding team. CEO was on mission to hire more people in bangalore by Mar. 2017.

1.5 hr. Interview on various fundamentals of .net, my roles and responsibilities in proj., application performance related questions and then coding round on his laptop...while I was solving the problem..he was looking into how i am solving it...so i solved 2 small problem statements and he was happy...later on he told hr would call me in evening and negotiate about salary. But I didn't got any call and consultant told me that position went on hold 😢😢😢

Interview Questions

• Solid principles

Searching a particular set of characters in huge text file...   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.