- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- India - All Cities
- - Madhya Pradesh
- - Jabalpur
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Taritas Software Solutions
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions
They took 3 round for technical and 1 hr round. They use to provide training to freshers on Microsoft technologies.They took 3 round for technical and 1 hr round. They use to provide training to freshers on Microsoft technologies.
- Xamarin Basics, Android Basics, OOPs, Major/Minor Project.
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions
The interview process here has 2 tech rounds followed by a HR round. In my tech rounds, Sir asked me about my previous projects and the skills that I mentioned on my resume.
- We need to be very particular about what we write on our resume because their questions are based on that info only.
I am currently working at Amazon India, joined here as a fresher. Been here since more than a year now at the Software Engineer role. I feel very frustrated working here due to excessive work. Eventually I also want to make a move to US/Canada as my family stays there. Is it possible for me to make this move now? Can someone please refer me if there are any suitable roles
Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions (Jabalpur) in Jul 2018
1) Hr Round - During HR round, I was asked to about my personal goals, professional goals and how I am going to achieve them by working in the company 2) Technical face to face interview (1) - The technical round consisted of basic programming questions, OOPs concepts. 3) Technical face to face interview (2)- in this last round they asked me database concept, given me one scenario of database.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taritas Software Solutions (Bangalore) in Jan 2017
They have a small office at Koramangala, Bangalore...about 4-5 employees when I visited in early 2017...to my disbelief, a dog was sleeping on sack at front side of reception table. One small room for hr and coding team. CEO was on mission to hire more people in bangalore by Mar. 2017. 1.5 hr. Interview on various fundamentals of .net, my roles and responsibilities in proj., application performance related questions and then coding round on his laptop...while I was solving the problem..he was looking into how i am solving it...so i solved 2 small problem statements and he was happy...later on he told hr would call me in evening and negotiate about salary. But I didn't got any call and consultant told me that position went on hold 😢😢😢
- Solid principles Searching a particular set of characters in huge text file...