Tata Consulting Engineers Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 99 interviews

Applied online10%
Other8%
HardAverageEasy

Tata Consulting Engineers

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consulting Engineers

Interview

It was a online process first have to attend interview then you will have to fill online forms if you get selected you will be offered for job. Mostly senior managers will be taking your interview.

Interview Questions
  • Basic piping engineering challenges and question.
    1 Answer

Application

Interview

1 round of technical interview. It is easy to crack if you are sound with knowledge. Prepare well before the interview. Its really a lengthy interview . This is second round of interview. Third is the technical round of the interview. its normal HR interview where they would judge us on cultural fit.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Tata Consulting Engineers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consulting Engineers

Interview

Very systematic and good question and mostly technical very professional question type Very systematic and good question and mostly technical very professional question type Very systematic and good question and mostly technical very professional question type

Interview Questions
  • Very systematic and good question and mostly technical very professional question type

Tata Consulting Engineers

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consulting Engineers

Interview

Written Test and Personal Interview - The written test has a mix of questions from Engineering Domain and Specialization and is fairly straightforward. The personal interview was a good experience and the interviewer asked me to choose a subject and asked about some basic and advanced concepts.

Interview Questions
  • Project Management, Earned Value Management, FIDIC Contracts, Construction Site Knowledge

Application

Interview

Apptitude test, technical test then technical interview and final HR round there was not any questions regarding my field .Every questions related to as a business or as a marketing, human resources which is not suitable job for me and in that company bond of 2 year which was too much

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala, Kerala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consulting Engineers (Calicut, Kerala, Kerala) in Apr 2020

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes online test followed by technical and HR interviews. Technical questions were Electrical engineering section

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to introduce myself

Application

Interview

Firstly they took our aptitude test. After that they shortlisted some students. And then there was an interview round. I am from electrical engineering, so they asked me some basic questions from electrical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

it was a pool campus. The interview process is pretty common just like any other company, test and then PI. They just asked the basic questions on their respective disciplines and questions were the same to all the candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consulting Engineers (Indore) in Nov 2019

Interview

Good experience, technical questions were based on the basics of the stream, interviewer was friendly in nature. All members were very supportive. The whole placement was done in a day and result also disclosed on that evening.

Interview Questions
  • Maximum value of power factor(electrical)

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consulting Engineers (Mysore) in Nov 2019

Interview

aptitiude+Technical paper- 60 min -60 questions Group Discussion Technical interview HR Pre employability medical test Each round is a knock off - prepare well my own example - 450 sat for written test - 5 have recieved job offer

Interview Questions
  • Basics of mechanical engineering - strength of materials - thermodynamics - fluid mechanics
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews