Tata Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Technologies

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They will call you for f2f interview and will discuss everything that how soon you can join and what all responsibilities and opportunities will be there. They'll also say directly that you are suitable for the profile which we're looking for. But after some days you'll receive a mail from HR that your profile is not shortlisted, with no reasons mentioned. If you want to clarify the reasons for not getting shortlisted, then you'll get to know there was none. They'll stick to the statement that this is the feedback we recieved from the panel.
    Very disappointing experience. Time and effort wasted.
    People atleast in their professional life should be reasonable.

Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The first was a resume shortlisting process. I applied via Naukri.com and got a call from HR within two days.
    On arrival, there was a single round of technical interview (.net position). Interview was totally technical, with core questions from c#, multithreading, Oracle DB, OS, etc. For each question I was to explain the topic and write a program for it.The interview process went on for about 1.5 hrs, it was good. My interviewer was professional and seemed to enjoy my answers.
    After about a week later, I was contacted by HR team about my selection and to undergo their online personality test.
    As soon as I completed it, on the same day I got a call from HR for salary negotiatio. (well it didint go that well and I rounded only 33% increment on my current CTC.) But, they provided extra benefits too.
    Was Mailed the offer document about a week later. And I'm still undergoing the on boarding process.

Interview Questions

• C#, OS, Oracle DB, etc.
      Random core topics based on the interviewer mood.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

The interview was done professionally by two interviewees and took less than an hour. It was courteous and professional and after an hour I got a verbal offer and later on an official letter. There were no psychological tests but only skills and knowledge questions based on my experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for this company   1 Answer

CMM Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Warren, MI (US)).

Interview

Everything was done over the phone. I was addled basic questions concerning my experience initially by a recruiter. Then, I had a phone interview with a contact at the company I would be working for. They made me an offer shortly after and I was rushed through a disorganized relocation process.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been a cmm programmer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very simple, as my expectations and the companies pay level were closely aligned.

Interview

Face to face interview
        This was more of technical interview. Then familarity with CAD PLM industry
        My interview was in TATA Motors premises at PECAD division
    HR interview
        this was more about position and salary. They talk more and give less. They will tell more about company which might not be relevant

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Technologies in October 2014.

Interview

hiring was on campus . 1 round of technical MCQ questions on the computer ( this was difficult) , the next round as a GD and the final round was a face to face with HR and senior people ( I am talking about 2011 when I was interviewed)

Interview Questions

• Technical round --> Dont remember
      GD --> Love marrage OR arranged marriage ? Discussion on this
      Final HR interview -->
      why TTL?
      Why should we hire you?
      where do you see yourself 5 years from now   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Novi, MI (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Three manger panel asking about prior experience, ethics and values, a little chit chat at the end and a confirmation of work and drive for the position. Sometimes they want a "highlight sales deck" If you have had previous cad experience, then you will have a leg up on the competition.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Technologies.

Interview

Hiring process was efficient and transparent. Overall a good experience. 2 technical rounds and one discussion with senior management. HR discussion was also closed on time and offer was released.

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Technologies.

Interview

Submitted application online. 1 hr of phone interview with overseas HQ after email confirmation of scheduled time. But they will not get back to you if you are not selected.

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

The HR connected over LinkedIn for an opportunity, we had a call and I was asked to mail my resume, after which I received a call for my first interview over the phone.
    The interview went well , and as I suppose I did fit the profile perfectly which was also mentioned by the executive who took my interview.
    She also told me as the person whom I would be reporting to ( senior management ) was traveling she would come back to me as soon as he is back and will arrange for a face to face.
    Unfortunately as most of the HR executives she never reverted, on phone, on sms & on LinkedIn.
    After continuously following up over all the above mentioned methods of communication I received a message saying that the profile has been completed internally.
    "Then why waste my time by giving me something to look forward too "
    It's unfortunate to see such unprofessionalism.

This is not only to your management but to others too, if u already have someone who fire the profile the stop going after people seriously looking for jobs, learn to revert, I am sure when you look for your next job you like to hear back from the HR, do the same with others.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to join immediately   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.