Tatvic Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Tatvic Analytics

2.7

Sr. Content Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in September 2020.

Interview

First - Introductory Screening Interview
    Second - Aptitude Assesment - Numerical Reasoning, Situation Judgement, Verbal Reasoning - MCQ
    Third - Content Assignment
    Fourth - Technical Round of Interview - Virtual Interview with Co-Founder from Canada - The interview was for 1 hour.
    Fifth - Personality Test
    Sixth - Final HR Round - F2F Interview - This took around 45 mins.

Overall the interview process was quite well-organized and streamlined. The interviewer asked questions that were relevant for the job. The HR person was kind and gracious throughout the interview process. She described me the role details, complete interview process and even outlined the future advancement possibilities within Tatvic. Interaction with the senior management was very insightful. The overall experience was very good.

Interview Questions

• Past Work Experience
      Which book are you currently reading?   Answer Question

Manager MIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in December 2019.

Interview

It was very simple process started with a telephonic round with HR Professional upon clearing it, there was a technical round F2F with vertical manager and an skill test of MS Excel and PowerPoint. After clearing that that there was a detail discussion where the vertical manager and HR both were present.

They made me very comfortable and it was a healthy discussion

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview process of this company is really awesome. That's my personal experience.so humble HR and their team work is awesome. Technical round is also good. Thanks tatvic team for giving me this good experience.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in June 2019.

Interview

The process was smooth and majorly based on past experience.
    At first a vertical lead took the interview for an hour before that they have had a detailed scan of my resume.
    After 3-4 days I was called for behavioural round with HR and then the offer was rolled out to me after the discussion over call.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in September 2018.

Interview

Write 1 algorithm of given problem where u don't have to write any code only the steps or psudo code of that problem in well manner + In interview communication skill should be very effective

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (New Delhi) in May 2018.

Interview

First impressions was literally negative. The interviewers were less qualified than i do. Knowledge wise and ethics wise it was short fall. Not a descendant company to work for. Do not follow any standard practices

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad).

Interview

First round consists of behavioural analysis test and a programming test.
    Second consists of Face to Face interview with the technical team, along with the HR evaluating along the side
    Final round consists of an interaction with yet another technical team, later an interaction with company founder.

Interview Questions

• Pseudo code to identify whether a year is a leap year or not   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.