Tatvic Analytics Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tatvic Analytics

Tatvic Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics

Interview

This review is even before the Interview. So I just received a call from HR, I was simply asked "Are you okay with JD?", so I said yes and asked about the accommodation. The HR was impolite in tone and in hurry.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with JD?
    Answer Question

Tatvic Analytics

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics in Sep 2021

Interview

Nice interview process and HR is also a very frank overall nice experience and very good environment too good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

2d

a

Software Engineer

Off topic: Is it okay to not get married at all in India ? Not a Pro vs Con thing . Just expecting a healthy conversation

87 Comments

Tech India

160.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Tatvic Analytics~1078943
Join the conversation on

Tatvic Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics

Interview

There were 2 interview rounds. All the questions based on Google cloud platform. Python, Bigquery are the two important contents of interview questions. Google APIs, Pands and OOPs concepts are good to have.

Interview Questions
  • Types of Partition in Bigquery and cost optimization in bigquery

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (New Delhi)

Interview

The process was very smooth and Hr ensured communication is done in a right way. Journey of the interview process was highly effective. Below rounds were conducted . 1) Basic resume screening - I had applied for some other role but recruiter understood my core skill and moved my application to more relevant role. 2) Quantitive analysis, logical reasoning and English vocabulary test was conducted online- Basic idea for the test was to identify your approach towards solving the questions. 3) Functional Manager/line Manager round - There were two such rounds, evaluation was basis on my experience and handling situation under pressure. Behavioral questions around the function was been asked. Positive outcome of the process was the interviewers were very open-minded in approach and were good listener ( completely opposite to conventional methods of interviewing where candidate gets grilled), at the same time they covered all sections of questions required for them to understand my skill competency for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in Jan 2021

Interview

Got a call from the company HR for the Cloud Engineer position. She informed me that there are 4 rounds in total. HR was friendly and explained the process quite well. 1. Aptitude & Logical reasoning Assessment. 2. Technical Assessment. 3. Technical round. 4. HR round The aptitude & Logical reasoning assessment was pretty good. First-round has 3 sections(time-based): Excel-based section, questions on the syllogism, seating arrangements, number arrangements, and some questions on English. Once it has been cleared got an email to proceed with the technical assessment. Initially, I was informed that it will contain questions related to AWS cloud as I am having AWS experience but it has 5 sections and there are no questions related to AWS, rather they are from Azure & GCP. Questions from Java, Python, Javascript, C are combined in one section, Unix & Linux in the other, SQL in one section, Algorithms in one, and pseudo-code in one section. I didn't expect these many sections and topics will be tested for this role. As I couldn't clear this, I wasn't allowed for the next round.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Why do you want to change the company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very bad experience. There was no question technology related question. There is also simple questions asked in terms of the experiences. Also the interviewer had no knowledge of the technology the interview was for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview process is lengthy but it is good. -- Process from company is slow --all test and interview was excellent --Recruiter and hr is very supportive --improvements The process is very slow it should be fast

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in Sep 2020

Interview

First - Introductory Screening Interview Second - Aptitude Assesment - Numerical Reasoning, Situation Judgement, Verbal Reasoning - MCQ Third - Content Assignment Fourth - Technical Round of Interview - Virtual Interview with Co-Founder from Canada - The interview was for 1 hour. Fifth - Personality Test Sixth - Final HR Round - F2F Interview - This took around 45 mins. Overall the interview process was quite well-organized and streamlined. The interviewer asked questions that were relevant for the job. The HR person was kind and gracious throughout the interview process. She described me the role details, complete interview process and even outlined the future advancement possibilities within Tatvic. Interaction with the senior management was very insightful. The overall experience was very good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in Jul 2020

Interview

I got interviewed at Tatvic earlier this year (2020). The overall interview process is very well defined and completely based on merit. The fact that I was being referred by one of the senior most employees made no change in the rigor of my interview regime and I truly appreciate this fact. This sort of structured approach and transparency is unheard of in a start up/evolving organization like Tatvic. Kudos to the HR and the senior management for the same.

Interview Questions
  • What will be the key guidance/support that you would seek from the management during your formative months at Tatvic?
  • What will be your plan of action in expanding the client count for the assigned territory?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tatvic Analytics (Ahmedabad) in Dec 2019

Interview

It was very simple process started with a telephonic round with HR Professional upon clearing it, there was a technical round F2F with vertical manager and an skill test of MS Excel and PowerPoint. After clearing that that there was a detail discussion where the vertical manager and HR both were present. They made me very comfortable and it was a healthy discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews