TeamLease Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

2 Technical Rounds followed by CTO Round
    Got a call from an HR named "Amrutha Ramesh" and after all the discussion I appeared for the interview.
    After getting selected, HR panel started negotiating again on Salary and finally didn't roll out the offer letter.
    Cheap Company & Pathetic Management

Interview Questions

• OOPS Concepts
      Generics
      SQL SERVER
      Abstract Classes & Interfaces   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Hyderabad) in April 2014.

Interview

Moved internally at Microsoft. No interview was conducted. Its part of Microsoft Transition from one employer to other. Just document signing from one employer to the other. Explained about the new benefits of Team Lease and joining formalities done. and explained about the point of conduct in case of any queries.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview of five rounds, which includes typing, essay writing , Aptitude , HR round

Negotiation

Nothing

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions in June 2012.

Interview

It was a nice experience, there are 2 face to face rounds of interview with account lead and manager. Be thorough with market trends and technologies. Be sure what ever you are telling is correct.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes i did, based on market trends company will give the salary, incentive part is very good in this company.

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

02 interview Process. 1st phone screening, 2nd video chat or face to face interview.Should have good communication skills and domain knowledge and confident. They mostly looks communication skills and confidence level of employee.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, background check, Domain knowledge, skill set and communication.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation is there not not much.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Coimbatore).

Interview

Initially a Short written exam on technical knowledge related to job

Interview Questions

• Nothing simple, it was simple with the previous experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be with your negotiation and then declare your decision

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

Just few minutes of interview not that tough. Two rounds of interview one is technical and the other one is managerial and HR and took 2days to release my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• How good are you in sourcing   1 Answer

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru) in October 2011.

Interview

Was very specific and done by the reporting authority so that all expectations were properly set.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

10-15% hike from your previous salary.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief discussion about staffing business and overall past experience. interest level in job on offer. Followed by little presentation and quick question answer session. Some question on data and others were more on situation handling. Lasted around 40 minutes and post interviewer asked if i had any questions to ask.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Vadodara) in March 2010.

Interview

Directly were introduced to teamlease by You Broadband & Cable India Ltd. Worked for one year no issues about salary not an issue in anyway because there was no point raised.And yes the next year is also renewed by teamlease.

Interview Questions

• Why did the company introduced only to teamlease?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Bloody no negotion were in need of job so accepted it. But I am thankfull to the company.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.