TeamLease Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TeamLease Staffing Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at TeamLease Staffing Solutions

2.7

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

normal, just like any other technical interview, favourite subject, why you like to join the company, flexibility etc, there were total 3 panalist and they were friendly and it went very good

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

The first round of HR interview round asked few generic questions like regarding your overall experience and the level of expertise.once you are screened for next round

The second round was assigned to Assistant General Manager who asked about deep end to end sales which starts from Lead generation cold calling presentation negotiation and closure

Third was with Regional Manager who was finding your energy level etc.

Over all it’s a great interview and very professional.

Interview Questions

• General introduction, your expertise in the core sales, end to end sales description   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

No entrance test,Supportive HR, Easy process.
    Overall good experience. Great People: knowledgeable, friendly, smart and considerate.
    Good response from Interviewers.

Difficulty of interview is normal for those who sounds good in technical who have developed applications from scratch.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview was very easy, I applied through a third party, and went directly to the company, simple questions, no technical questions, management is good, I would not recommend this job for engineering graduates. Diploma students or ITI can easily fit in.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

2 Technical Rounds followed by CTO Round
    Got a call from an HR named "Amrutha Ramesh" and after all the discussion I appeared for the interview.
    After getting selected, HR panel started negotiating again on Salary and finally didn't roll out the offer letter.
    Cheap Company & Pathetic Management

Interview Questions

• OOPS Concepts
      Generics
      SQL SERVER
      Abstract Classes & Interfaces   Answer Question

Mechanical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

Good and soft interview process with the relevant technical questions and other helpful points they teach us to get good knowledge related to the position they hire for and the manager who has done the interview was highly professional and by his way of presentation will come to know that this organization is so standardized.

Interview Questions

• What you know about mechanical maintenance of machines?   1 Answer

BMS Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Pune) in June 2018.

Interview

I had interviewed in teamlease pvt ltd in june2018. Interview was held @client location i.e. @ Siemens ltd ,Pune. Interview process was easy. Basic BMS knowledge is required. Basic electronics concepts also required. Knowledge of CCTV, WLD, HVAC, Access control system is required.

Technical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (New Delhi) in March 2018.

Interview

3 rounds were there. 1st round was personality related questions the next round was technical which was quite easy and the final round was HR in which salary was discussed.

Interview Questions

• What is 25 in M25 grade of concrete   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Pune) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was taken orally & had very comfortable environment, no stress as interviewer had helping nature, taken the interview on same day. Asked about the experience about previous job. Discussed about future possibilities in company & salary.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TeamLease Staffing Solutions (Pune) in January 2017.

Interview

What’s a typical sales call like for a Sales Engineer?
    What do you know about our products? Who do you think are our customers?
    What software have you found useful for your job? Why, and how?
    What’s experience do you have with remote access software?

Interview Questions

• What’s a typical sales call like for a Sales Engineer?
      What do you know about our products? Who do you think are our customers?
      What software have you found useful for your job? Why, and how?
      What’s experience do you have with remote access software?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.