Techolution Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Techolution Interview Questions

Interviews at Techolution

2.6

HR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Techolution.

Interview

The interview process was simple and it was over the phone. The HR was kind and helpful when answering questions about the firm and its culture. She also made sure that I understood everything about the firm

DevOps Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Techolution (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I got interviewed with Techolution for the position of DevOps Lead for one of their clients. The entire process was a smooth experience.

Nick, the TA specialist, was very helpful throughout and helped me stay motivated during each stage. His way of handling the process is smart and is far from conventional and boring approaches. The entire panel from starting till the end seemed to have great technical experience despite their designations.

Overall, the experience was an unmatched one.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to DevOps concepts, CI/CD tools and a lot on AWS   Answer Question

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Pathetic HRO. Got a ping from HR on linkedIn that he liked my profile , and if I am interested in the opportunity, I showed the interest, and requested for a discussion over call, after multiple requests. Got a call half hour later then scheduled time. HR was continously yawning from very first second was very arrogant in nature.

Interview Questions

Techolution Response

7 Mar 2019 – Employee Success Specialist

Hello and thank you for your honest review!
    We are sorry to know that you didn't have an enjoyable experience while interviewing with us. We are looking into this matter with utmost seriousness as this is in no way acceptable to us.
    Thank you for sharing!

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Techolution (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

No real interview process. The company's HR guy finds you on Linkedin for a position, Product Owner, that's completely different from what the founders are looking for, Product Manager. Sets up a call with the fulltime founder and the other non-fulltime founders and come to find out that the expectation of the role is completely different, Product Owner + Manager. The HR guy asks you for 3 emails addresses for references and ends up sending questions that are grammatically incorrect and incoherent. They offered me the position however I wanted to negotiate the salary as the role was completely different than what was presented at first and they just went silent.

Senior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Techolution (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was smooth and very well planned. The company asked for references, which is pretty standard for Senior positions. They were very polite and honest about what they are looking for. The offer was above average. There were multiple stages including an interesting coding challenge. I was very intrigued.

Interview Questions

• Name some of the core features of ES6   2 Answers
    • How would you define a class in vanilla JS   1 Answer
    • What features of TypeScript do you like the most   1 Answer

AWS DevOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Techolution (Hyderabad) in October 2019.

Interview

1. The "telephonic" interview was done via Video conference.
    2. Shoutout to the HR. She was kind enough to reschedule the interview several times.
    3. The interviewer, however, had no interest to participate in the process. He decided to test my knowledge on AWS by asking mere 5 questions. No questions whatsoever on any other DevOps technologies.

Why would you waste my time if you had no interest to interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanakram Guda

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Techolution (Nanakram Guda) in October 2019.

Interview

1 test and 2 interview rounds( Technical round and HR round) . Heard that the company takes more work from employees but pays very less compared to other companies. Bond is for nearly 2 years.
    Package offered is 4.5lpa

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between abstraction and encapsulation?   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Techolution (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2019.

Interview

The overall process is quite straight forward and transparent at each stage.
    1. Applied online
    2. Initial Screening and discussion with HR
    3. 1st Technical round
    4. Followed by 2nd technical round
    5. HR round and offer release

You can expect feedback at each stage and HR's at techolution are easily reachable.
    The process described may vary from role to role and this is my experience overall.

Interview Questions

• The interview was mostly on profile oriented and testing my hands-on experience.
      This is not like a usual technical round where you are asked with a list of questions.   Answer Question

Cloud Native Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Techolution in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was scheduled at 2 different days, I chose the 1st day and it was HR fault and I said I was busy to attend other day, HR said will not take interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Techolution.

Interview

They took one online test and then three technical interview complete process was online and smooth the only problem is that they wanted to sing me a bond of two years. Rather all the things was great with this company

Interview Questions

• It is unethical to disclose the questions but interview panel is good they asked nice questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.