Telstra Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 462 of over 462 interviews

Recruiter7%
Employee Referral6%
HardAverageEasy

Telstra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

there were 5 behavioural questions in which I had 3 trials it was not that hard as I thought we can prepare through the time of interview as well . I enjoyed that interview.

Interview Questions
  • tell the situation when u got an angry customer?
    Answer Question

Telstra

Application

I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

There are two rounds of interview.first is technical and other is managerial.first round you have to write few codes on coding workspace and appear for technical questions relative to the skillet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Telstra

Application

I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

Self-recorded video interview, logic and coding test, then live interview with technical team. It was very time-consuming and stressful. Due to COVID, the entire process was done online. Additionally, the last coding question in the assessment is meant to be very difficult. It is expected to be puzzle-like -- the ideal solution is one that is not brute-force.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Telstra

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

Several behavioral assessments, a technical assessment, a recorded video interview and a virtual assessment centre. Overall, very organised, professional and friendly. Prefer the CARE method over the STAR method for interview answers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell as about a time you completed a project from end-to-end.

Telstra

Application

I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

Had to do case study and then an interview and then present the case study solutions and answer normal interview questions and that’s about it and then they will get back to you the next day or so

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in Apr 2021

Interview

the interview process was one of the best processes I have gone through with both behavioural and technical questions. The best part about the process was the actual interview where there were many logical and practical question asked as well as human emotion questions asked

Interview Questions
  • Describe one time where you built a positive relationship that lead to a better product.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in Apr 2021

Interview

In the interview I was asked 5 question strictly behavorial questions. It was an online interview due to covid which I had to record and had 3 attempts to record and submit and was given 2 minutes for each answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Hong Kong) in Apr 2021

Interview

Self introduction (What is the recent project, how to work with different people), online programming test (basic programming test that test basic skills, it support different programming language), game

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online. Received HireVue interview invitation. It had several behavioral questions and took 35 min. Then had 2nd face to face interview with store manager. Generally asked where do you see yourself in several years, why do you want to work as retail consultant. You have chance to ask the manager some questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in Apr 2021

Interview

3 stages-application.video and virtual interview. 3 attempts to give answers . Practice as many times u want. 4 games were involved and 3 coding questions were there.code was bit hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 462 Interviews