Temenos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Temenos

2.7

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Temenos (Malvern, PA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone screening and on-site interview. All Technical questions based on skills listed on your resume. Salary will be negotiated based on how well you do in the interview. No formals required but it is up to your comfort.

Interview Questions

• Javascript - what is ==, and === used for ?, many SQL questions on join, writing query, script, , C#   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Temenos (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process STARTED great. Quick call with HR person, then an onsite interview with 3 senior members of the team. Very polite and professional.
    AFTER the interview, it was crickets for almost 3 weeks. I followed up with a couple of emails to the HR person w/o a reply back even acknowledging my email. Only after I emailed her back stating that I'd be moving forward with other opportunities, she replied back stating that the company had decided on going on different direction. I found the lack of feedback extremely unprofessional, and certainly speaks about this not being a very organized firm.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with ambiguity where there's not a lot of process?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Temenos.

Interview

The interview consists of three rounds.Questions were mainly focused on projects experience and situations faced in the previous projects.The project manager was rude and discussed about the salary not based on experience.

Interview Questions

• Previous job experience,Strength,Weakness and general interview questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Temenos.

Interview

Shortlisting resume based on experience and discuss about the company and what they work for - its banking domain
    Second is technical interview on phone where they discuss about logic
    HR round where they discuss about the company interest

Interview Questions

• What is Normalization in DB
      Basic logic of coding questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Temenos.

Interview

one written round, CODING questions
    one tech interview, DBMS and software engineering techniques
    one HR

Interview Questions

• How should Indian government improve their databases?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A written Test, Panel discussion, HR interview. pretty easy process if good at basics of CS. Programming concepts Logic rather than Syntax, Database questions on normalization and sql querying . HR questions like why do you think this role is fit for you.

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Temenos (Malvern, PA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Relaxed interview, met with the manager of the department first to get some general information about the position,

second interview met with manager again and someone else from department who I would be working with to ask more ‘technical’ questions about the position

Interview Questions

• What kind of environment do you work best in   1 Answer

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Temenos (Lake Mary, FL (US)).

Interview

Very easy process, however Banking Software in Lake Mary is a small world and I was already known to my interviewer and to HR. My skill set matched exactly what they were looking for which made the negotiation process easier for me, and they were willing (at the time) to match my current vacation a

Interview Questions

• Primary focus of the interview was my experience - not very difficult questions since I was known to the interviewer   1 Answer

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Temenos (Malvern, PA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Fairly Easy. Was contacted via LinkedIn by HR. Did a phone interview. She passed my info the hiring manager, then set up an interview. Was made an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe some skills that you think would fit this role   2 Answers

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Temenos (Lake Mary, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

interview was pretty straightforward
    was called in
    qa manager took my interview
    interview went well , was asked about my daily task with my previous company and some questions on banking software
    two days after the interview i got the call that i was hired but as soon as they said the base salary i said NO
    it was low ( even a fresher straight out from a reputed college would get more ) and i had 5 year experience

Interview Questions

• daily tasks with your previous company   6 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.