Cover image for Teradata

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Teradata Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 523 of over 523 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Teradata

Application

I interviewed at Teradata

Interview

Hair first we have HR screening round Then we have three technical round First technical round coding Second technical round related to data science machine learning Third behaviour round At last final offer meeting with CEO

Interview Questions
  • Why we use activation function in neural networks
    Answer Question

Teradata

Application

I interviewed at Teradata

Interview

easy process ,professional, time oriented and goal oriented and tricky questions but solve able and make statements clear to understand for interviewer also a situation given and response was taken according to situation and getting problems area clear with AI models implementation.

Interview Questions
  • knowledge about field and know how about data analytics
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teradata

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Teradata

Teradata is hiring for Hyderabad location 1. Devops tools along with python CICD automation - (Min 3+ yrs exp) No of openings :- 3 2. Python Django Full stack developer - (3 - 5yrs) No of openings :- 1 Need to fill immediately (Immediate to less than 15 days joiners preferred). Reach out to me for referrals or send resume at nagarjunapushadapu02@gmail.com Note :- These positions are with my direct manager. Looking for genuine candidates only.

10 Comments

Tech India

187.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Teradata~14638
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Teradata? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Teradata employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teradata (Santa Clara, CA) in Jan 2023

Interview

Questions on previous experience and behavioral questions were asked. Overall a good and smooth experience. The interviewer was very friendly and also asked about my future goals and expectations. The recruiter was also quick to respond.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teradata (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Two phone calls. First with HR and the second with a technical member of the team. HR explained the position on a high level and the top Tech member of the team went into much more detail. Expected travel for the postion as well as onboarding was discussed as well.

Interview Questions
  • ?'s in regards to working with SAS and Teradata SQL analytics as well as experience directly working with end clients.

Teradata

Application

I interviewed at Teradata

Interview

Very interactive process Interview on Time Process recruitmenr are clear and thé position was well explained Job description is ok with the interview I had à very positivé feedback ans a good Idea

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teradata

Application

I interviewed at Teradata

Interview

Four interviews - one with hiring manager, two separate with peers, one with senior hiring manager. Very typical, team members are very nice, seems like a good place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario questions, want tactical answers for how you can do the job, how your experience relates, why you are leaving, etc. Very typical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Teradata (Escondido, CA)

Interview

1 phone screen, 3 half hour interviews with the manager, vp, and one other manager Despite having three strong interviews I got ghosted. Everyone I talked to was nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teradata

Application

I interviewed at Teradata

Interview

The process checks if the candidate has consultancy skills or not. It might not be so related to technical stack as they prefer educating the candidate themselves through their trainings

Interview Questions
  • SQL, Joins, Interpersonal questions and relocation flexibility

Teradata

Application

I interviewed at Teradata

Interview

First round will be Technical. It will involve DS and Algo. It will also depend on the specific interview requirement. So, you might be asked OS and Cloud related questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teradata

Application

I interviewed at Teradata

Interview

First round with recruiter, discussed past experiences, said I was a good fit for the role, and that I'd hear back in a week. Ghosted for three weeks and then followed up. Followed by an auto rejection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 523 Interviews

Teradata Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Teradata as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.05 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Associate Technical Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate Software Engineer and Graduate Trainee roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Teradata takes an average of 8 days when considering 138 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Trainee had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 6 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Teradata according to 138 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 25.41%