Teradici Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Teradici Interview Questions

Interviews at Teradici

Staff Engineer (Software) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teradici (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was very fair and smooth.
    It was one of the best experiences i have had. The HR team was extremely responsive and cooperative.
    The interview questions were very fair and all the members were attentive.in all it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Teradici.

Interview

Only one interview, mostly technical about object oriented programming and design patterns

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Teradici.

Interview

Seemed like a factory operation - just hiring bodies... Two interview rounds, mostly technical. Seemed like a cold place for employees. Not really interested in answering my questions when asked - short answers, kind of brushed them off.

Interview Questions

• Focused on my agile development experience, which was clear on my resume that I didn't come from that type of development environment   Answer Question

Didn't seem like a good place to work and grow my career. Pretty clear they had no plan for employee development

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teradici (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

I am contacted by recruiters on behalf of the company.
    1st round skype with a development manager, during which he asked ~30 tech oral quiz.
    2nd round onsite with DEs, team manager, director and HR. White boarding with the DEs, and situational questions with managers and HR.
    There is written assessment after that but i didn't progress.

Interview Questions

• How is -1 represented in int?   1 Answer
    • What is the keyword volatile in C++? constexpr?   Answer Question
    • Simple regular express questions.   Answer Question
    • Complete C++ functions to store log entries in memory and commit to file system. (function skeleton is given).   Answer Question

Intermediate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teradici.

Interview

I was interviewed at Teradici for the software developer position. First of all, they asked me to explain my background. Then, asked me to explain the most challenging project that I have gone through. Later, they asked me to write a short function that returned a string in a reverse order after it receives a string as an input.

Interview Questions

• Write a short function that returned a string in a reverse order after it receives a string as an input.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teradici (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

My interview was 3.5 hours and included six different team members. The interview itself was great, everyone was really professional and transparent which I thought was impressive given that 80 people just got laid off. The culture was bouncing back and people seemed to be having fun at work.

My qualm was the lack of follow up by HR.

After such an extensive last minute interview (for which I had to pay $7 parking ), NO ONE in HR followed up with me. After 6 days, I finally followed up with her, only to immediately receive an incredibly curt response that they've moved forward with someone else. She was clearly avoiding telling me which coincidentally, is kind of her entire job.

Not a big deal that I wasn't chosen, but for a company to take up that much of my time and then wait for me to hunt them down for follow up is inexcusable.

Interview Questions

Teradici Response

28 Apr 2017 – Teradici

Thanks for your feedback and we are happy to hear that the interview team you met with was great, very professional and transparent – this is certainly core to the Teradici culture! We take all... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teradici in July 2013.

Interview

Recently i had the pleasure of interviewing with Teradici Corporation. i interviewed with about 10 different people from various business units including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, HR and Business Development. this gave both Teradici and me an overall perspective of the organization and people that contribute to the business. while it was time consuming to interview with so many people, it solidified my decision to join the company. I am happy i did.

Interview Questions

• i was asked what my fear was in working for large global companies (+100,000 employees) to now join a small company with only 250 employees.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Once everyone at Teradici had re-grouped and compared notes about me, they had a consistent view and perspective of me and i think the decision was easy. we had a few discussions around compensation and they met my expectations. from there are on it was easy.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teradici (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

ok, first go through resume, ask me how do you know about the company, and what is your expetation here, need to know what is this company doing, after that, the manager take me to the lab and ask some questions about the lab equiments, the whole interview took around 1 hour

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teradici in March 2013.

Interview

The major hiring process was handled though my schools Co-op office. The interview was set up as a phone interview with two managers completing each their own set of questions.

The questions were not overly technical and the interviewers were more interested in my communication abilities more than my technical abilities.

Important key attributes were to be clear and concise and avoid communicating that you are an expert in a field.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not a technical interview in that sense as it was a phone interview. The most difficult question was describe your experience and knowledge with networks and network theory.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teradici (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was done online, after submitting an resume and cover letter, my co-op advisors contacted me with a over the phone interview. After the phone interview there was a formal interview where they asked me a few questions and showed me around the office.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.