Teradici Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Teradici Interview Questions

Interviews at Teradici

Staff Engineer (Software) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teradici (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was very fair and smooth.
    It was one of the best experiences i have had. The HR team was extremely responsive and cooperative.
    The interview questions were very fair and all the members were attentive.in all it was a very good experience.

Associate Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teradici.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people, they were both very friendly.
    I was asked general questions about my experience and some technical questions related to front end development and software development in general.
    They finished the interview with 2 coding problems.

My only complaint was that I wish they would have given a more difficult second problem to test the limits of my coding abilities.

Although I did not get the job it was a positive experience, the company as a whole seemed very nice and I will likely apply to future opportunities with Teradici.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teradici.

Interview

There were two rounds. The first round was with the hiring manager and consisted of basic computing science questions (for example, what is the difference between arrays and lists, when should we use UDP vs TCP).
    The second round consisted of four sub rounds. The first round was with the product management where they dive deep into your resume and understand your skills and background. The second stage is with software developers which consists of white boarding (algorithms, multi threading, code optimization etc.) The third stage is with HR where you are evaluated on behavioral questions. The forth round is with executives where you are asked questions about your resume.
    Overall it was a good experience, managers and developers were happy to answer my questions and highly praised company culture.

Software Developer Coop Cloud Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teradici (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Onsite interview right away that focused primarily on going through my resume. Talked about past work experiences, projects and a few questions based on networking. Be prepared to explain how your projects work in detail and to draw system design diagrams.

Interview Questions

• Explain what happens when you type a HTTP URL into a webpage.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teradici (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

Straight forward behavioural type questions such as how to handle difficult situation. Some technical questions.
    I met with 5 different groups over a 3 hour period: Managers, peers, leads, HR, senior managers.

Software Developer Coop Interview

Interview

The interviewer asked a few questions about my past projects and a technical question about reversing a string. The past project question got technical. I was asked to interview at their office. Overall it was a good interview and everyone was super professional.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teradici.

Interview

Overall the interview was positive and I quite enjoyed it. The whole process was split in three parts. The first one was a phone interview where I was asked some general and easy questions. It tool around 30 minutes. The second one was on-site with engineers and HR. There were some discussions and coding on board. Nothing weird and fancy. I spent in the office around three hours. The third one was a home task. Again nothing strange there. The goal was to check a person's ability to write and deliver clean code that other people can follow and maintain.

Full-Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Teradici (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. Overall, it was a very positive experience. Everyone I talked to was professional, and the recruiter was quick to respond and kept me updated frequently.

1. Skype Screening
    A short 20-minute Skype interview. I talked with the hiring manager and was asked some questions about my experiences. They got back to me within the same day and invited me to move forward to the next round.

2. In-Person Interview
    This one was held at their Burnaby office. There were 4 rounds with different interviewers each round. It took about 3.5 hours in total. It was lengthy but I appreciated the short 5-minute breaks in between.

a. Talked with hiring manager and manager for the team that I was interviewing for. We talked more in-depth about my past experiences, and I was asked a few behavioural questions. This round took about 45 minutes.

b. Talked with 2 software developers. I was first asked detailed technical questions about my past projects, then worked through 4 logic/coding challenges on the white board. The interviewers were very helpful in guiding me to the answer whenever I got stuck. This round took about 45 minutes.

c. I was given a quick tour of their office, then chatted with HR about some behavioural questions and expectations. This round took about 30 minutes.

d. Chatted with VP of Product Development. I was asked a few behavioural questions, but overall it felt more like a causal conversation instead of an interview, which was a nice way to end my 4 rounds of back-to-back interviews. This round took about 30 minutes.

3. Take-Home Technical Assessment & References
    They got back to me the following day to move me forward to the next round. I was given a technical assessment related to the position I was applying for, and a couple of days to finish it. The exercise itself took me a few hours to complete.
    At the same time, they requested and contacted my references.

After I finished the take-home assessment, one of the developers who interviewed me called and gave me some helpful feedbacks regarding my solution.

They got back to me shortly after with a generous offer. However, another opportunity that suited my career goals more came up, and I had to regretfully decline their offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teradici (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

I am contacted by recruiters on behalf of the company.
    1st round skype with a development manager, during which he asked ~30 tech oral quiz.
    2nd round onsite with DEs, team manager, director and HR. White boarding with the DEs, and situational questions with managers and HR.
    There is written assessment after that but i didn't progress.

Interview Questions

• How is -1 represented in int?   1 Answer
    • What is the keyword volatile in C++? constexpr?   Answer Question
    • Simple regular express questions.   Answer Question
    • Complete C++ functions to store log entries in memory and commit to file system. (function skeleton is given).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teradici (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

First there was a 30 min chat over Skype then I was invited for 3+ hour on site interview. I spoke with a usual set of people, first HR then some engineers, then management. I asked few questions that worried me most such as questions about the future of the company, about their technology and competition. Answers that I have received were inconsistent and in general they sounded like those are difficult questions for them to answer.

Interview Questions

• - Given an array of sorted numbers like [5,6,7,9,10] write a function that returns missing number in sequence - 8 in this case.
      - Provide a declaration of a C++ class or class template for a hash map. They refer to your own take on unordered_map.
      - Implement a function that implements ACK/NACK functionality for UDP-based messaging protocol.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.